Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I'm on a few weeks trail at a college I hope to get a place in, back in for my 3rd day tomorrow after a two week break. oh the nerves!

Just be your fabulous self writer you'll be fine :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

What ya going doing in College writerlady? I'm half-thinking of going back myself but I really don't know what to study! I'm having trouble finding something that I would be interested in!

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭FueledbyCoffee

Best of luck tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be great, if you have nerves pretend you don't and you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

What ya going doing in College writerlady? I'm half-thinking of going back myself but I really don't know what to study! I'm having trouble finding something that I would be interested in!
    You could try an access course KMQ! They cover loads of different things so you might find something interesting while also settling back into college life!

I think I'm going g to do some of those free courses from Harvard etc.
    I'm stuck at home quite a lot and it will keep my mind focussed better than Jeremy Kyle anyway !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Jessica Nigri makes my heart beat faster than the double bass breakdown in Metallica's One.

Had to google who that was, ah yes she does cosplay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

I'll hopefully be doing a FETAC level 3 in IT, cooking, personal skills etc (not sure on all the subjects yet) I've done it before but be a refresher for me and ease me back into studying as haven't been doing it for a while now :) If I get in ( which I'll hopefully know in about two weeks time) I'll be doing it part time over three years

Then I hope to do a employer course over a year to get me a job, that's the plan anyway:)

Hope you find something, it can be hard sometimes to decide what you want to do

Best of luck tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be great, if you have nerves pretend you don't and you'll be fine.
    heyday30 wrote: »
    Just be your fabulous self writer you'll be fine :)

thanks guys:) just my anxiety setting in a bit :o I'll be ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

thanks guys:) just my anxiety setting in a bit :o I'll be ok

GO TO BED!!!!

:P

GO TO BED!!!!

:P

yeah off now, up at half 7

Later nocs:)

:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

pleasent slumnbers

Night night x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Wellity wellity well

Whos about?

Damn, I was hungry two hours ago, now I'm so hungry it's starting to hurt again, I should really stop doing that :o

I think my girlfriend is too busy to give Steam Powered Giraffe a listen to. I sent her a video a while ago but she hasn't looked at it yet :o

Well, I'm still here, at least for the moment anyway :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    You could try an access course KMQ! They cover loads of different things so you might find something interesting while also settling back into college life!

I think I did try Access before but when ya can get into Third-level as a Mature Student Access seemed a waste of time to me. A gazillion Projects and Assignments too if I can recall!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I think I did try Access before but when ya can get into Third-level as a Mature Student Access seemed a waste of time to me. A gazillion Projects and Assignments too if I can recall!
    Was just a suggestion! If it wasn't for you then it wasn't for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

moring nocs wow this time is flying ! :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

morning, Joya :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

morning SW hows you today :)

this topic is truly flying too! its page 128 :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Joya wrote: »
    morning SW hows you today :)
    fulll of coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! :P

all good in the land of Joya? :)
    this topic is truly flying too! its page 128 :eek:
    yep. Nocts be a chatty bunch! :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

SW wrote: »
    fulll of coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! :P
    Swannie is jealoussssssssssssssssssssssssss! Hi SW. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

coffee.......

puts on the kettle

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

cgh wrote: »
    coffee.......

puts on the kettle

Sniff... sniff... does Swannie smell magic beans roasting?

Hi cgh. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

morning all :)

*grabs a mug for tea

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Also seeking coffee.. Ugh.

mike_ie wrote: »
    morning all :)
    *grabs a mug for tea
    Hi mike. Drinking tea now, but java would be better. :cool:
    Also seeking coffee.. Ugh.
    Grem says the magic word. Hi Grem. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Never really was a big coffee drinker - missed my tea though while I lived overseas though so still getting my quota in now that I'm back for a bit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all :)

• Advertisement

Morning all :)
    Hi Paws. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement