Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi Grem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Weekly hospital visit? That doesn't sound fun... :/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, I was just thinking the same thing myself, everyone ok Grem?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thanks for asking fellow noccers, the appointments are for me.. It's mental health stuff. I'm breaking out of my shell a bit and acknowledging that it's a real illness I guess. Don't walk on eggshells around me, I'm managing.. It's just what I need now.

Ahhh, good on ya!

I just started taking brain vitamins again, You get sick, you get medicine, that's how things work. It's a real pain in the arse when the illness itself is the thing that prevents you seeking treatment for it though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Argh! Sunlight! *recoils in horror*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I feel out of place here, I enjoy the sunlight!! She makes me so happy!! :D :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I feel out of place here, I enjoy the sunlight!! She makes me so happy!! :D :pac:

Booo! :p

Yea, you're not really one of us, that sort of talk used to result in bans!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Have a alcohol induced headache. How are ye all?

• Advertisement

No such stress here thankfully, hadn't a drop of anything besides tea or milk yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Good stuff Grem for taking care of yourself ;)

Yeah not much of a fan of the sunlight either, it's already starting to get a wee bit hot for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I appear to have done myself a mischief o.0 also hidy hi!! I hope you are enjoying the good bit of weather that is happening!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Thanks for asking fellow noccers, the appointments are for me.. It's mental health stuff. I'm breaking out of my shell a bit and acknowledging that it's a real illness I guess. Don't walk on eggshells around me, I'm managing.. It's just what I need now.

Fair play - glad to hear that it's something along the lines, you being proactive in looking after yourself, rather than something else.

mike_ie wrote: »
    Fair play - glad to hear that it's something along the lines, you being proactive in looking after yourself, rather than something else.

It can be a tough thing to do at times.

Well done Grem! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi nocs:)

Whats everyone up to ? Hullo Writer lady!!

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Whats everyone up to ? Hullo Writer lady!!

heyo:) how be you?

not up to much myself, doing a bit of tiding up:)

I be grand bit tired had a massive interview today, just home....oooo tidying eh? Fancy giving me a hand? I really got a lot to do the chair where the clean laundry are folded, the pile is getting bigger....:P good to hear you are good :D

I be grand bit tired had a massive interview today, just home....oooo tidying eh? Fancy giving me a hand? I really got a lot to do the chair where the clean laundry are folded, the pile is getting bigger....:P good to hear your good :D

I hope the interview went well there SR! :)

• Advertisement

I've got a flat that needs tidying after if ye want to help out. I'll pay you in cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

What kind of cake be you offering??

:P

Shiminay wrote: »
    I've got a flat that needs tidying after if ye want to help out. I'll pay you in cake.

What kind of cake?

So do I hugo (and thank you kindly) :P so do I, I was so nervous I basically babbled a lot :P I put so much effort prepping for it that my kidneys actually hurt from dehydration!!! I kid you not .... to much info maybe :P So happy its done anyway, it is what it is and I am so passionate about landing it that if it does epic and if not time will heal all wounds :P

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I feel out of place here, I enjoy the sunlight!! She makes me so happy!!  

Me too. :D

Well done Grem, can't be easy. :)

Chocolate cake with fudge icing. If you're going to hire people with cake, it better be good cake if you want good work! I'll even throw in some tea!

We should basically just have a cake and clean party!!!! I actually made a peanut butter cheese cake last night o.0 half is left!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Cake + Tea being offered by a Boards Mod

its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers-dont-meet-twitters-spending-quotas.jpg

I be grand bit tired had a massive interview today, just home....oooo tidying eh? Fancy giving me a hand? I really got a lot to do the chair where the clean laundry are folded, the pile is getting bigger....:P good to hear you are good :D

hope you're interview went well:) good to hear you're good. Yeah I've connecting that part recently and my apt was a tip! I know what you mean, it never stops!
    as much I enjoy a clean now and again I'm going have to decline, had a bad night's sleep and had a busy day in my 3rd day of the trail in college, which went well, but absolutely shattered :o

thanks btw:D

• Advertisement

hope you're interview went well:) good to hear you're good. Yeah I've connecting that part recently and my apt was a tip! I know what you mean, it never stops!
    as much I enjoy a clean now and again I'm going have to decline, had a bad night's sleep and had a busy day in my 3rd day of the trail in college, which went well, but absolutely shattered :o

thanks btw:D

Thank you kindly, time will tell :D Yep esp if you live with a man.....who leaves all his socks build up until you have to do the dreaded sock wash.

Oh college trial what you studying? It is hard to get use to a new routine few days in you wont be so tired though :D Glad it went well for you :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement