Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Ah balls my bad :P overtired and I got metal on sorry Johnny :(

no probs it can suit the song, " jack n his jackhammer" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My fella never tires of watching films even if he's seen them before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

KKkitty wrote: »

A great movie is great on repeat viewings! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy birthday Satori Rae!

In other news, Denzel Washington can do no wrong. The man is a legend. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

My fella is a huge Top Gear fan and has nearly every damn series on DVD or on the hard drive of the lap top. I nearly know them all off by heart at this stage of the game :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I could watch the resident evil collection on repeat bar the last one, that sucked monkey it did!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I've got the Arkham trilogy of Batman games lying around, really should get around to playing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I've got the Arkham trilogy of Batman games lying around, really should get around to playing them.
    Yes, yes you should!

And Satori, as a fan of the games I just can't agree, even though they did get better as they went along!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm gonna be grabbing a shower, back later chumps! ;)

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Yes, yes you should!

Guess i'll be taking another hiatus from Boards then in the next few weeks to play said games.

• Advertisement

Yes, yes you should!

And Satori, as a fan of the games I just can't agree, even though they did get better as they went along!

I agree, I know I shouldn't like them but I dunno they just grew on me, my guilty pleasure :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Guess i'll be taking another hiatus from Boards then in the next few weeks to play said games.
    Nest few weeks? Nah, you should get through them in a week if you play like 4 hours a day!
    Satori Rae wrote: »
    I agree, I know I shouldn't like them but I dunno they just grew on me, my guilty pleasure :D
    Hahaha well thats fair enough I suppose!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Nest few weeks? Nah, you should get through them in a week if you play like 4 hours a day!

Yeah they're pretty short games! Took me the bones of a week to get through them!

It maybe late but I am going to make food!!! Laters my dears!!

Well like anything i start, i like taking my time, games are no exception, plus with the Arkham trilogy, there is so much exploring to do.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I off to work once more

I off to work once more

dont works too hard boss ;)

Sometimes my fella forgets he's seen a film before though. He'd be in the middle of it and a scene will click with him that he's seen it already.

Sometimes my fella forgets he's seen a film before though. He'd be in the middle of it and a scene will click with him that he's seen it already.
    My mother is the exact same. She watches Criminal Minds and we watch it with her, so when an episode comes on we will say "We've seen that" and she will say "I haven't". So we just explain the plot to her and she then realises she heas seen it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I'm kinda like that too. Especially with movies.
    Think it's because I'm not paying full attention to what I'm watching.

It's kinda annoying though. Think I'm used to it by now.

Bloody typical. I went to watch my second DVD and it won't work. Tried cleaning it and everything. Got peed off so I emailed Xtravision asking for a refund. I'm not paying for a DVD I can't watch.

Bloody typical. I went to watch my second DVD and it won't work. Tried cleaning it and everything. Got peed off so I emailed Xtravision asking for a refund. I'm not paying for a DVD I can't watch.

2003 called and wants its dvd's back

Good woman Paws! Don't take that lying down! I am quite hungry now though!

Maybe it's a mixture of tiredness and irritation but I have no idea what point you're trying to make with that post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I'm old school too. I prefer getting the dvds.
    :O

Good woman Paws! Don't take that lying down! I am quite hungry now though!

Lol. I usually wouldn't complain, I'd just bring it back, but you get no thanks for being a pushover.

I know it's only €2.99 but if I couldn't watch it, why should I pay? :o

Maybe it's a mixture of tiredness and irritation but I have no idea what point you're trying to make with that post.

Possibly on about blue ray or digital copies. I am old I don't like change I live my dvds and I still got videos and my video player, the sound quality on videos is way better then dvds I think.

• Advertisement

I think he was trying to suggest you stream the movies instead
    Lol. I usually wouldn't complain, I'd just bring it back, but you get no thanks for being a pushover.

I know it's only €2.99 but if I couldn't watch it, why should I pay? :o
    No, you're dead right! I'd do the exact same if I was you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement