Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

What movie was it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Good woman Paws! Don't take that lying down! I am quite hungry now though!

I'm not hungry for once. My poor wee doggy has a sick belly. :(
    Gonna be a long night with her me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Possibly on about blue ray or digital copies. I am old I don't like change I live my dvds and I still got videos and my video player, the sound quality on videos is way better then dvds I think.

Well, my internet connection is too unreliable to stream movies tbh. And like you, I do like my DVDs.
    mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I think he was trying to suggest you stream the movies instead

No, you're dead right! I'd do the exact same if I was you!

Internet is too slow :o

Hopefully they'll email back before 8pm tomorrow because I ain't getting charged another €1.50 if they don't.
    What movie was it

This. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

end of business matters for today

g'night

end of business matters for today

g'night

Night lad

• Advertisement

Lucy eh....I kind of wanted to see that but my boyfriend ruined the thought of it , he would be angrily babbling science at it when the adds came on....he is a debunker of thing's :(

Watch it on your own. :)

I've now decided that I need to see everything Denzel Washington has been in. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lucy eh....I kind of wanted to see that but my boyfriend ruined the thought of it , he would be angrily babbling science at it when the adds came on....he is a debunker of thing's :(
    It's not that good a movie anyway. That's just my opinion mind you!

I've now decided that I need to see everything Denzel Washington has been in. :p

:) Yeah I like him. Its hard to find good movies these days most seem like re makes or such. Been trawling through oldies of late.

I kind of guessed but I still wanted to see it....nothing can be as dire as Pacific Rim.....I thought Occulas was bad but Pacific Rim was won the biscuit and the cake on that one......

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So, rather belatedly my ankle has decided to bruise on me. Fecking foot is a bit purple.

Oh Denzel what a ride in his day .

I kind of guessed but I still wanted to see it....nothing can be as dire as Pacific Rim.....I thought Occulas was bad but Pacific Rim was won the biscuit and the cake on that one......
    As bad as Pacific Rim was I still love it. It doesn't pretend to be anything than a movie about giant robots fighting giant aliens. I love it for that reason!
    Angron wrote: »
    So, rather belatedly my ankle has decided to bruise on me. Fecking foot is a bit purple.
    Ah **** man, that sucks!

Ouch :( time to rest it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

WHAT?! Pacific Rim was awesome! :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I have it elevated at the minute.

That's rough. :(

mrkiscool2 wrote:
    It's not that good a movie anyway. That's just my opinion mind you!
    Maybe it's just as well.. Still want my refund!
    Satori Rae wrote:
     Yeah I like him. Its hard to find good movies these days most seem like re makes or such. Been trawling through oldies of late.
    Denzel has quite a few good ones in his repertoire. I absolutely love Remember The Titans and The Hurricane.
    Angron wrote:
    Uh oh.. Poor Angron. Can you put weight on it?
    heyday30 wrote:
    Oh Denzel what a ride in his day .
    Still would tbh. He's looking very well for 60!
    mrkiscool2 wrote:
    As bad as Pacific Rim was I still love it. It doesn't pretend to be anything than a movie about giant robots fighting giant aliens. I love it for that reason!
    I'm like that with Independence Day. My favourite movie. I know it's crap but I absolutely love it! I can almost recite it. :o

Yeah, I can walk all right, just a bit of a limp. Can't really twist on the ankle though. Put up a pic on twitter, so if we're friends on facebook you should see it :P

Good Lord, that looks sore!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

That's pretty nasty Angron, you want those ibuprofin yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Just had a weird nightmare.

Links234 wrote: »
    That's pretty nasty Angron, you want those ibuprofin yet?
    Nah, it's grand, I have some already. Thanks though!
    KKkitty wrote: »
    What happened?

KKkitty wrote:
    Ya OK Kitty?

I had one the other night that I had a baby boy and woke up all panicked despite the fact it's impossible because I haven't been with anyone in 2 years. :o

What was it about?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

A dog was trying to attack me so I went into a house to get away. Had a child with me but the child started to hurt me too. Woke up then.

I used to have quite a similar dream about a massive black cat.

Anyway, I should really sleep. Goodnight ladies and gents.

*waves*

G'night PP!

A dog was trying to attack me so I went into a house to get away. Had a child with me but the child started to hurt me too. Woke up then.
    That is weird! Sounds like something from a zombie movie!

• Advertisement

Yeah, I can walk all right, just a bit of a limp. Can't really twist on the ankle though. Put up a pic on twitter, so if we're friends on facebook you should see it :P

Small tip: arnica gel. Any of the big pharmacies should stock It.

It's brilliant for bruising and natural anti inflammatory.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement