Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    hqdefault.jpg
    That bad? Did you at least go somewhere good?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm scoffing down sausage rolls to soak up the rest of the damage from last night. Stayed local.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Morning Mozzie, how is all with you today?

Not three bad man. In college at the moment, hiding out in one of the computer labs. Class at two so I have a long wait ahead of me!
    mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Ah the joys of being 21, thinking you can go out on a week-night and not suffer. How much did ya have?

I used to do this throughout my early twenties and didn't suffer much for it :P If I did it now though I'd probably end up in the ICU of Tralee general :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Seventeen pages of lair later, i've caught up.. Big mug of java needed now.

Seventeen pages of lair later, i've caught up.. Big mug of java needed now.
    It's going by so fast :(

• Advertisement

Still a long way to go before the detonate switch can be pushed on this place.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The first bit tends to race, but it'll slow in the middle, least that appears to be the pattern to me..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

2,259 posts in a little over a week is quite fast though.

Can't quite remember but I think my lair was about 8 weeks long.

2,258 posts in a little over a week is quite fast though.

Can't quite remember but I think my lair was about 8 weeks long.
    At this rate it will be doing in just a littler under 5! Madness Ted, madness!

Oh and happy birthday Satori!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ah it usually slows down a bit, like Grem said. :)

13 years later, quiet possibly one of Eminem's best albums.

The_Eminem_Show.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Think having garlic bread after a certain time caused my nightmare. How are ye all?

KKkitty wrote: »
    Think having garlic bread after a certain time caused my nightmare. How are ye all?

Can't imagine garlic would do that to you but then again if I drink pepsi before bed I do find my dreams to be really vivid and racing :o It's the caffeine me thinks!

Not too bad now Kitty, how's all with you?

Was it garlic bread with cheese?? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

No cheese but I find if I eat at weird times I might have weird dreams. Stomach is a bit funny today too.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Afternoon.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Afternoon.

How do!

Hello there Moz, how're things?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo Shim.

• Advertisement

Hello there Moz, how're things?

Not too bad now. Lazy day in college. Have to run off soon and get lunch! How's you?

Angron wrote: »
    Heyoo Shim.
    How now?
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Not too bad now. Lazy day in college. Have to run off soon and get lunch! How's you?
    Not too bad, was helping a friend out with something last night and it's left me shattered. But the show must go on!

Not too bad, was helping a friend out with something last night and it's left me shattered. But the show must go on!
    Kinda tired myself. Was up late catching up on Better Call Saul and had to be up early this morning!

Tired here too. Mug of tea on the go, may try nap in a while.

Tired here too. Mug of tea on the go, may try nap in a while.

Come to Tralee and do pastry class with us!! You might actually teach us something :D :pac:

I'd quite possibly kill for a nap :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

How now?
    It's all right, gonna go get a burrito in a bit, then hobble my way to the bus station to head back to Longfordia.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Come to Tralee and do pastry class with us!! You might actually teach us something :D :pac:

Haha, pastry/desserts were my specialty as it happens! :D

I'd quite possibly kill for a nap :(

I really should be asleep, it's the middle of the night for me..

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    It's all right, gonna go get a burrito in a bit, then hobble my way to the bus station to head back to Longfordia.
    A visit for the special occasion this week, yea?
    I really should be asleep, it's the middle of the night for me..
    I remember that when I worked nights. Days like today were the hardest to get to sleep at.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement