Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I want a burrito!! No decent places to eat where I'm situated. ....going shopping shortly :D omits a high pitched squeak......comic book shopping......:o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Tea! I needs it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*fills kettle* Tea shortly Shim..

What comic books you after Satori?.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

First cup of tea of the day right now. That's nothing short of a minor miracle around these parts...

Jaysus that's a long time to be going without Michael_Ireland...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I want a burrito!! No decent places to eat where I'm situated. ....going shopping shortly :D omits a high pitched squeak......comic book shopping......:o

Happiest of birthdays to you :)

Shiminay wrote: »
    Jaysus that's a long time to be going without Michael_Ireland...

Indeed - particularly west of the Shannon as you well know, where the kettle is on permanent boil from sun-up to sun-down. Busy morning, so catching up with my caffeine intake now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

KKkitty wrote: »
    Happiest of birthdays to you :)

Cheers kitty. :D

So far Grem I got Squee and Jellyfist and the Horus Heresy collection and a collection of sandman books to add to my pile.
    Mainly ones of Neils artwork and other bits of story lines about dream mainly.
    Next up some Batman :o and food

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Shiminay wrote: »
    A visit for the special occasion this week, yea?
    Yup, visiting my old housemates for it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I love Squee! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi peeps :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo PP.

Angron, how are you? :)

I'm only on my second pint of tea for the day Mike, a slow start myself ;)

Happy birthday Satori! A fine collection of excellent acquisitions there.

Good afternoon PP.

Heyo Paws ;)

How's the ankle Angron?.

Well Grem, I think the bruising is spreading, so that's kinda funny to watch.

Hehe i had an epic black eye once, it changed by the hour at times. Hope it's not too painful to walk on though..

Shiminay wrote:
    Good afternoon PP.
    Heyo Paws 
    Heyo :)
    Angron wrote:
    Well Grem, I think the bruising is spreading, so that's kinda funny to watch.
    Ouch.. You should probably get that checked. :)

I love that i have a series or two recorded and had forgotten all about them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hi guys:)

happy birthday satori rae:)

best of luck in your interview mrk!:)

good lord what a day! Slept like a log last night, best sleep in 3 weeks! I was up at 7am and on the road about 8 for a dentist appointment which went fine, then back in the trail of college about half 10. Did art for half an hour, before getting my break, a lad chatted me up while I was on my break!! Then went out for a walk for an hour, came back and had lunch, then more art for the afternoon

I had a meeting with the manger and one of my tutors before I left and they offered me a place!! Not offical yet as paperwork needs to be done, but over the freaking moon:D:D Gonna try a 5 day week next week and see how I get on.

Writer is very happy:D

• Advertisement

Congrats Writer!. :D

Congrats! That's great news altogether. What better way to celebrate than with a beers? :D;)

Congrats indeed :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Writer is very happy:D
    That's grand news writer... I am happy for you indeed! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Thanks guys :D best news I've had all year!

Beers sound good to me :D I'd love to meet more of ye

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Just when he thought it was safe, mike went for a swim in the Blue_Lagoon near the Lair...

shark_fin_water_1234_n2.jpg

**Plays jaws music**
    It's really not a shark fin, much worse! A submerged BLACK Swannie wing!!!
    :eek:

Jaysus, Mike'll be kilt stone dead!

banjos.jpg

/me paddles faster....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Nicely done Writer!

• Advertisement

Beers sound good to me :D I'd love to meet more of ye
    **Swannie fedespressos writer a 6 pack.**

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement