Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Is there an axe in there?!? :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

You've been found out Johnny 'ol boy :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

congrats angron and lith on your good news!:D

congrats mozz as well :D

carlow is a lovely place I have to say, I spent a good year going up and down there at the weekend ( was in a relationship at the time) so was like a another home for me!

I fell asleep but woke up to use the loo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

congrats angron and lith on your good news!:D

congrats mozz as well :D

carlow is a lovely place I have to say, I spent a good year going up and down there at the weekend ( was in a relationship at the time) so was like a another home for me!

I fell asleep but woke up to use the loo

top of the mornin to ya :pac:

morning johnny:) how do?

• Advertisement

Hi Writer. How are you? Were you at College today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Said no irish person ever :p

:D

Sorry was joking :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Morning not that I went to sleep, been up watching wife swap of all things :/

Hi Writer. How are you? Were you at College today?

hi kmq, I'm good thanks:) I was yep, quite a long day, I was up at 7am and on the road about 8 to be in Callan at 9 for a dentist appointment which worked out perfectly. Had my appointment, back on the road again and got back to the college about half 10. Did art for half an hour ( I was painting my batik I was doing at the time of a sunflower). Then I had my break, went out for walk for an hour, then had lunch. After lunch we had more art, before I left I had a meeting with the manager and one of my tutors, had a bit of a chat how I was finding the place and then they offered me a place there, which I'm delighted about :D

back in today but only for a half day so not too bad:)

You go to callan dental? They are amazing!!! (sorry to but in)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

It's weird that what you eat and when could affect the dreams you have. Genuinely thought I screamed in my sleep last night.

morning johnny:) how do?

alls well wl,

lookin fwd to the summertime :D

any craic?

Satori Rae wrote: »
    You go to callan dental? They are amazing!!! (sorry to but in)

no bother at all, I do yep, I generally find dentists very stressful and had a few bad experiences. After the last one we did some web surfing and found out they do sedation and deal with nervous patients, going to them for about two years now. They are great I have say! I have laughing gas for my 3 monthly visits and works very well:D

do you go to them yourself?

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Morning not that I went to sleep, been up watching wife swap of all things :/

which channel, i've followed wife swap uk, usa and germany, each as good as the other :D

hi kmq, I'm good thanks:) I was yep, quite a long day, I was up at 7am and on the road about 8 to be in Callan at 9 for a dentist appointment which worked out perfectly. Had my appointment, back on the road again and got back to the college about half 10. Did art for half an hour ( I was painting my batik I was doing at the time of a sunflower). Then I had my break, went out for walk for an hour, then had lunch. After lunch we had more art, before I left I had a meeting with the manager and one of my tutors, had a bit of a chat how I was finding the place and then they offered me a place there, which I'm delighted about :D

back in today but only for a half day so not too bad:)

eh, do you actually ever get a day off.? :)

alls well wl,

lookin fwd to the summertime :D

any craic?

good to hear :)

not much craic with me johnny, just relaxing here:)

KKkitty wrote: »
    It's weird that what you eat and when could affect the dreams you have. Genuinely thought I screamed in my sleep last night.

that reminds me of my dreams the last night, pretty rotten nightmares, but i was waking up at the moment oof truth, however saw my own reality and rather went back to the nightmare, # humans strange :D

Nice one writer. You are a busy lady. :)

no bother at all, I do yep, I generally find dentists very stressful and had a few bad experiences. After the last one we did some web surfing and found out they do sedation and deal with nervous patients, going to them for about two years now. They are great I have say! I have laughing gas for my 3 monthly visits and works very well:D

omg i fell on my face and broke all my front teeth when i was 13, and if i never see a dentist again it will be too soon:D

eh, do you actually ever get a day off.? :)

we get a few days off yeah, on the bank holidays, a few days for christmas, easter etc. I think we get 3 weeks break in August as well. Actually, that reminds me, I must book my holidays with them as I'm off to London in June:D
    The dentist appointment kinda happened to be that day, not the best timing but was kinda important, I'm glad I have it over and done for another 3 months now!

• Advertisement

Oohmygoodness how'd you manage that?!? :eek:

we get a few days off yeah, on the bank holidays, a few days for christmas, easter etc. I think we get 3 weeks break in August as well. Actually, that reminds me, I must book my holidays with them as I'm off to London in June:D
    The dentist appointment kinda happened to be that day, not the best timing but was kinda important, I'm glad I have it over and done for another 3 months now!

you and wolfi should start a union, i'll join ya :pac:

Thanks kmq:) yeah I've been busy lately with all sorts going on, take it easy when I can:) hope you are well yourself

ouch satori rae:eek: how'd it happen?

Oohmygoodness how'd you manage that?!? :eek:

speaking from experience it;s easy, when u get a letter from the dentist it goes in that special filing cabinet, ie the bin, *cough* wink wink ;)

you and wolfi should start a union, i'll join ya :pac:

Can i ask why, about the union, out of curiosity?

Can i ask why, about the union, out of curiosity?

in a word, overworked and under-appreciated

in a word, overworked and under-appreciated

ahh yes, I guess we could

ahh yes, I guess we could

whats your start time tomorrow?

ive the alarm bells set for 7.00 so if i drop in the hay now ive x hours quality sleep, after this beer of course :p

whats your start time tomorrow?

ive the alarm bells set for 7.00 so if i drop in the hay now ive x hours quality sleep, after this beer of course :p

9am for tomorrow, I think I might try and sleep again, get a few more hours in

hehe, hope you enjoy the beer:P hope you can sleep too

• Advertisement

I do, I had a really bad experience with my old dentist, one of the new guys he hired on while he was on holidays seen me one day, I was having some wisdom teeth issues and he thought if he took a file to my wisdom tooth to file it down with out sedation (to make them smaller to fit) it would fix the issue.(He hadn't even asked for me to be x rayed)

I was a lot younger and didn't really know what was going on, after that I never went back. I heard he got let go after for doing similar to other patients. And turns out my wisdom teeth had to be removed.

Took me years to get back in the chair I can tell you. Its a bit of a drive but I couldn't handle anywhere else. I don't get sedated unless necessary but they understand in there that I am nervous. Cant deal with male dentists!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement