Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It was always thus Grem :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I know, can't believe how long i was on boards before i found it.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I know, can't believe how long i was on boards before i found it.. 
    Same here! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

evening guys, treating myself to a takeaway tonight :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Whatty up my peeps?? :P

• Advertisement

howdy satori rae :)

How are you missy lady this evening?, finally I have finished work I swear I no longer have feet.....just nubs left!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hey Writer and Satori hope you can put your feet up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Fulllllllll of bacon, cabbage and potatoes. Need an cupán tae to wash it down if it's still on offer.

Hell yeah Mike, just boiling kettle for another pint for meself..

• Advertisement

I'm dying to get out of here, it's been a long week. I don't know how a 4 day week can be long, but them's the breaks.

Anyone doing anything exciting for the weekend?

Tea would be epic alright. Puts feet up* I made veggie (Linda McCartney ) burgers in flat bread with red pepper hummus lettuce & jack daniels hot pepper sauce and side salad, do not judge me it was epic :P

Now to start a fire!! Its getting a bit cool!!

Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm dying to get out of here, it's been a long week. I don't know how a 4 day week can be long, but them's the breaks.

Anyone doing anything exciting for the weekend?

Getting pissed with a girlfriend tomorrow night, wearing face masks doing nails and playing Diablo and getting more pissed :P you?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Not a whole lot - take it easy tonight, rugby and a pint or seven tomorrow, mountains for the day on Sunday. Yourself?

Tea and flapjacks, then work for weekend.

Satori Rae wrote: »
    How are you missy lady this evening?, finally I have finished work I swear I no longer have feet.....just nubs left!!

ah I'm good thanks (although in a bit of pain but that's a very long story, the simple version is I got sick last year and I have flare ups now and again, and right in the middle of one now) I have the weekend off college so I'm taking it easy here :)

How are you doing? you can put your feet up now, it's annoying when you're feet are killing you at the end of the day!

heyo grem and mike:) how are you doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

mike_ie wrote: »
    Fulllllllll of bacon, cabbage and potatoes. Need an cupán tae to wash it down if it's still on offer.

That sounds savage nomm.

Friday is takeaway day here.
    Cant wait for my burger..... drools

Sorry to hear that writer a chronic illness is a pain in the left one. I hope it dies down soon, I am in top form just doing laundry now.

Nothing of significance planned for the weekend, just off to a listening party of a friend's new single. Too broke for anything else :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

What's everyones plan for the weekend then?

• Advertisement

ah I'm good thanks (although in a bit of pain but that's a very long story, the simple version is I got sick last year and I have flare ups now and again, and right in the middle of one now) I have the weekend off college so I'm taking it easy here :)

How are you doing? you can put your feet up now, it's annoying when you're feet are killing you at the end of the day!

heyo grem and mike:) how are you doing?

Hope It passes soon writer. I suffer with auto immune issue's from time to time. Not nice.

Plenty of rest x

Shiminay wrote: »
    Nothing of significance planned for the weekend, just off to a listening party of a friend's new single. Too broke for anything else :)

I kind of prefer house party's and such to going out. Or going to old man pubs where one does not get hassle! :D Tis expensive to go out these days

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that writer a chronic illness is a pain in the left one. I hope it dies down soon, I am in top form just doing laundry now.

good to hear you're good:D ah doing laundry, I must put drying on in a bit. thanks, I'll hopefully be ok in a few days time, plenty of rest in the meantime:)

my takeaway arrived a few minutes early, yay! am having a burger too heyday

Bangers and mash were had here, been ages, lovely job.

good to hear you're good:D ah doing laundry, I must put drying on in a bit. thanks, I'll hopefully be ok in a few days time, plenty of rest in the meantime:)

my takeaway arrived a few minutes early, yay! am having a burger too heyday

Great minds think alike writer. Enjoy :)

will do heyday :)

no real plans for this weekend, mainly rest, watch a few movies, try and do some writing as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Rented Before I Go To Sleep and Locke for tonight. :cool:

Dinner time now, chips and fried egg, mmm!

I shall be resembling a sloth for the weekend.
    TV and Internet will be my company.

Oh how life has changed! !

Friday night, no work, but home watching discovery channel, life has indeed changed Heyday..

• Advertisement

friday nights have certainly changed for me as well, would normally be just in carlow after a four hour trip now! Instead I'm relaxing in bed with a hot water bottle :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement