Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Looking for a good tv series suggestions of a thing to watch welcome, looks like I wont sleep for hours yet, so I have time to commit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Looking for a good tv series suggestions of a thing to watch welcome, looks like I wont sleep for hours yet, so I have time to commit.
    What genre? What shows are your favourites?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links, well done to her. The world confuses me sometimes (a lot maybe), as progressive as we like to think ourselves in 'the west' this is a daily kinda thing. Very impressed with her father in that clip too.

Nothing upsets me more then bigotry or homophobia.

Anything sci fi, horror, thriller ill even give comedy a go :P

Links, well done to her. The world confuses me sometimes (a lot maybe), as progressive as we like to think ourselves in 'the west' this is a daily kinda thing. Very impressed with her father in that clip too.

Oh yeah, her dad was A+ awesome ;)

• Advertisement

Nothing upsets me more then bigotry or homophobia.

Anything sci fi, horror, thriller ill even give comedy a go :P

How do you feel about anime? 'cos by far some of the best sci-fi I've seen in recent years has been anime ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The Blacklist is good Satori..

I am not really into much amine at all tbh, then again I haven't watched anything beside bleach and a few bits here and there.

I have got Afro Samurai so I might give that a go (I heard its gritty) ,but its never been something I really got into.

The Blacklist is good Satori..
    If you like James Spader it's awesome, I watched it just for him :D
    I am not really into much amine at all tbh, then again I haven't watched anything beside bleach and a few bits here and there.

I have got Afro Samurai so I might give that a go (I heard its gritty) ,but its never been something I really got into.

Anime is pretty broad, there's so much of it out there, so many completely different genres and everything, some good, some bad. Didn't watch Bleach myself, not really much interest in it because it's one of those shows that just drags on and on with loads of filler. Most of the things I really like are relatively short shows, usually 24 episodes and they wrap up their story.

Steins;Gate and From The New World are two shows that absolutely blew me away, totally incredible!

Only saw one episode of Afro Samurai, didn't think much of it myself.

I use to adore watching Aeon Flux its not anime per say but I loved it. Also love reading my vampire hunter D books. I will make a note of your suggestions and give them a go :D Might persuade me yet :D

Now to wash this hair dye out

• Advertisement

Oh what colour are you doing? Years since i dyed me hair..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just finished watching Locke. Not quite sure what to make of it. I enjoyed it, quite an odd one though. Reminded me of Buried in that the whole film is focusing on one person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Shamefully watching say yes to the dress :O

Big bang theory here.. Continuing the binge...

Oh what colour are you doing? Years since i dyed me hair..

Fish bowel blue apparently, its a light aqua turquoise by the look of it, going to rock if for a few days then dye over when my time off ends.

Looks like my long hair will be for the chop though all these different colors and bleaches have taken its toil :( so you are not missing much Grem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Big bang theory here.. Continuing the binge...

Sounds way cooler than my choice :)

Night night everyone.

Fish bowel blue apparently, its a light aqua turquoise by the look of it, going to rock if for a few days then dye over when my time off ends.

Looks like my long hair will be for the chop though all these different colors and bleaches have taken its toil :( so you are not missing much Grem

Had to do pretty much the same, some abuse, good craic though..

Had to do pretty much the same, some abuse, good craic though..

Yes it is :D have to go a bit mad like. once its long and healthy again ill be back to my old ways probs, its actually not that bad and infact it was the last hair dresser that wrecked my hair was grand before that but me adding more colour instead of cutting didn't help :P , now I get two dread locks that take ages to brush out every day, fair annoying.

Oh that's a pain, a cut is in order so.. Just had mine sheared during week..

Must feel relieving. I actually cant wait tbh its getting so annoying. Never go to a small town hairdressers unless they have a good rep, and dont give women mammy hair!!!

• Advertisement

Gah haha rinse and set of a friday kind of deal?. :P

oh stop it was so bad I had to call my boyfriend to meet me with a hat as I hid in a shopping centre toilet near tears.............I looked like I was 40 ....she burnt my hair to bits as well.

I was getting a redye (platinum blonde) .... half way through she said this isnt working for me how about you go brown.............BROWN.........and then there and then she had to cut more off to try fix the damage...tried to charge me 100 for it...........she was luckily I didn't beat her to death with a hair dryer 0.0

Oh fuck.. I'd be out with the clippers.. Can't believe she had the cheek to look for money off you.

I cant believe I was stupid enough to go in there. Its very hard to get a good hairdresser.

I am just cursed, I seem to find the most oddest of people to do things I want or need, before that a hairdresser managed to stab me in the back of the neck with her scissors and nearly took out my nape piercing, ever since then my bestie has cut my hair and I dye it.

I might go to bed try get some what of an early night. I hope you are not working all hours again :) Mind yourself missy :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Halp! Can't stop hiccups!

Shiminay wrote: »

Have you tried tying it to a doorhandle and slamming it?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I have no idea what that means

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Shiminay wrote: »

Eat some food.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭ozzz

What's the name of the song at 18.29?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWiacMpwYBQ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

STOP POSTING SO MUCH! You are going through my Lair far too quickly :(

(It's not because I want to know what ye were talking about but am far too lazy to look back that far :P)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement