Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Angron wrote: »
    I may have been working today. Said work may have involved a lot of walking. I may now be feeling slightly hobbled.

ouch! try and rest it if you can:) I injured my foot a while back, took a while to heal, wasn't easy to walk on it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

KKkitty wrote: »
    He didn't give me a ticket so I couldn't do that. Felt so embarrassed.
    Well he just sounds like an a bit of a d1ck, just don't let it get you down!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Bus drivers, depending on their moods can be right knob heads.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I agree Lith, some bus drivers seem to like to take their bad day out on the nearest innocent.. Very bad form but it happens, don't let it get you down, he's the one that comes out of the story looking like an ignorant pig.

very much agree lith, I've been on so many buses where the drivers are awful cranky! don't let it get you down kkkity

• Advertisement

I've gotten my share of moody drivers, i know it's a tough job but no need to take it out on passengers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've often said (to the ones I'd be kinda friendly with) that I wouldn't do their job for diamonds, but I'm glad they are there, need the friendly faces in the mix. I've worked with the public and it's not fair to take out your bad day or whatever on them..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Thanks guys :) Saw 2 of my sisters and 1 older brother so enjoyed going to my home town.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm watching Non-Stop at the moment. I do like Liam Neeson. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Doing a binge of House of Cards here

• Advertisement

Jaysus the amount of people on POF who are just like "If ya wanna know anything just ask!" And yet they're the same ones who hate the "Hi, how are you?" opening message. If you want a good message to start off then give me something to ask you about!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Doing a binge of House of Cards here
    Best thing to do!

mrkiscool2 wrote:
    Jaysus the amount of people on POF who are just like "If ya wanna know anything just ask!" And yet they're the same ones who hate the "Hi, how are you?" opening message. If you want a good message to start off then give me something to ask you about!
    I'm on there too. Got a message today from a guy that randomly stopped messaging me on Tinder. Thanks, but no thanks. I didn't reply. Not sure if it's for me tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

mrkiscool2 wrote: »

Ah POF! It is quite the head wreck

Uh stupid question, what the hell is POF??

Dating site - Plenty Of Fish. Bit of a head wreck.

I'm on there too. Got a message today from a guy that randomly stopped messaging me on Tinder. Thanks, but no thanks. I didn't reply. Not sure if it's for me tbh.
    To be fair I'm messaging two girls at the moment who are absolutely lovely. One of them is just out of a relationship and looking for a FWB (which is fine, but it's not what I'm looking for) and another is swamped with college so can't meet up until at least late May (which is again perfectly fine!). So it's not that bad. There are other woman I'm thinking about messaging but I have to put a lot of thought into my messages! I don't mind not getting a reply, it's just I don't want it to be because they found me boring (I'm not a boring person haha).

So stick at it, I'm sure you'll get a lovely lad messaging ya!

Ah a dating website, i see.

Z1eIy.gif

Wouldn't be into the whole FWB thing either I must say. Hope something works out for you there mrk.

Not so sure about me though. I seem to attract the pigs on sites like POF and Tinder.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Ah a dating website, i see.
    They're not worth the hassle in my experience :(

• Advertisement

They're not worth the hassle in my experience :(

Well i am happy out with my current situation/arrangement, don't think i'd ever use a dating site.

was on it too before i met my ex but didn't meet him on it, bit of a head wreck, got offers of one night stands and pics of..ahem..lets say bits. there is some nice people on it though:) doesn't suit everyone

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Well i am happy out with my current situation/arrangement, don't think i'd ever use a dating site.
    Hmm. I'm just getting tired of being alone. Most of the time I'm fine with it, joined POF in a moment of weakness/loneliness.
    was on it too before i met my ex, bit of a head wreck, got offers of one night stands and pics of..ahem..lets say bits. there is some nice people on it though doesn't suit everyone
    That's all I seem to be getting.

I'm not dating nor looking to so I haven't been near those sites. I don't think I'd be able for them tbh.

Don't ever do anything in a moment of weakness/lonliness, it'll come around and bite ya at an undecided date and time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

was on it too before i met my ex, bit of a head wreck, got offers of one night stands and pics of..ahem..lets say bits. there is some nice people on it though:) doesn't suit everyone

Same as writer.
    Got talking to one guy on it turned out he was married !

It does work for some folks. I'm not thick skinned enough though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I don't bother with dating sites. No point.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Don't ever do anything in a moment of weakness/lonliness, it'll come around and bite ya at an undecided date and time.
    Yeah... This is exactly why I'm deleting my account tbh.

Haha I think even the name plenty of fish put me off. I mean that's what people say to each other after a break up, plenty more fish in the sea. It annoys me!.

• Advertisement

Yeah... This is exactly why I'm deleting my account tbh.
    Well that's fair enough. I'm a guy so maybe it isn't as bad for me!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement