Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The iTunes Store is Temporarily Unavailable

• 11-03-2015 12:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

Anybody else experiencing this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭iniall

The App Store is down as well. What will we all do if we can't buy stuff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

iniall wrote: »
    The App Store is down as well. What will we all do if we can't buy stuff?

Listening to The Duhks on Spotify. Thanks for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

New phone & no apps!
    It seems to be a DNS issue..

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Sharp2012

Cant sign in either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

It's pretty shocking that this is still down. It's been close to 10 hours or so now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

chrislad wrote: »
    It's pretty shocking that this is still down. It's been close to 10 hours or so now.

Why is it shocking? Something has clearly gone seriously wrong and it can be annoying but I wouldn't call it shocking. No one is dying here because of this.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Things are starting to come back now. Mac App Store updates are working for me, but slowly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

murpho999 wrote: »
    Why is it shocking? Something has clearly gone seriously wrong and it can be annoying but I wouldn't call it shocking. No one is dying here because of this.

I meant more that a multi billion dollar earning system is down for that extended period of time. I'd expect maybe two to three hours, not 12+. But hey, it's the internet. Assume that melodrama was intended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

It's back now!

Advertisement