Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer free

Options
  • 11-03-2015 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am drummer, freestyler, intermediate skills, 29 yrs, will be in Dublin from 30.03.2015.
    I want to play in a band

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭The Stoles

Hi, will you have your own gear and will you be available for rehearsals, gigs and festivals in the upcoming months?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Zeleni

Hello, my friends. Unfortunately, I do not have my own gear, my drums will stay in Croatia with my old band:), but I am available for everything about music.
    I have 6 years experience on drums and I know some chords and rhythms on guitar. I am Croatian, from Split, I am sociologist but I will go to Dublin because of bad economical situation in my country so I will continue to live in Ireland. I am very interested in music and disciplined and sociable for any kind of work, so I can tell that I will be good mate.
    I wish you all the luck:)
    Nikola

• Registered Users Posts: 10 definition

zeleni sent you a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 people of nothing

Zeleni wrote: »
    I am drummer, freestyler, intermediate skills, 29 yrs, will be in Dublin from 30.03.2015.
    I want to play in a band

Hi man,
    I wanted to know if you were still looking for a band?
    In that case, what kind of music do you like, and where could I have a look on the way you play drums?

The name of my band is 'People of Nothing', we are in Dublin, we're looking for a drummer.
    You can find videos and sounds if you search the name of the band on youtube, google, soundcloud, facebook, bandcamp, etc.

Thanks!

P.O.N

Advertisement