Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SmackDown spoilers 13/03/2015

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,509 ✭✭✭✭CSF

rovert wrote: »
    Should teeny tiny Kalisto being doing that?

I've no idea. Just from what ive seen of the Ascension so far I've no problem with the fact that Cesaro/Kidd and The Usos being the tag teams that are booked well (well as well as the WWE book most people).

Do I think Los Matadores or New Day are any better? Not really, but its not as if they're gonna be booked very well either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

The thing is, The New Day have, as Gorilla Monsoon would have said "all the tools" when it comes to in ring action. The same goes for Primo & Epico. It's just a shame that they aren't able to line up everything else. Kofi Kingston should be in that ladder match at least really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The thing is, The New Day have, as Gorilla Monsoon would have said "all the tools" when it comes to in ring action. The same goes for Primo & Epico. It's just a shame that they aren't able to line up everything else. Kofi Kingston should be in that ladder match at least really.

They need him to do his close elimination bit for the Battle Royal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Well it looks like he'll be involved in something with the Tag Team Championship maybe now.

Advertisement