Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation request

Options
  • 11-03-2015 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

[font=Arial, sans-serif, tinymce-small]Hi,[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif, tinymce-small] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif, tinymce-small]I've recently moved in a new apartment and there was already an Eircom line active in it. I wanted to cancel it in order to transfer my own account.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif, tinymce-small]I've called the support many time, providing them the tenancy agreement in order to cancel the line. That was more than 12 days ago and the line is still active. Apparently there is an oustanding balance on the account so my request was sent to the loyalty team but still no improvement.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif, tinymce-small]It's really a pain to call you everyday because some of you just hang up the phone or tell me that they need the account number in order to check the status of my request.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif, tinymce-small]And I am still stuck right now and I really want this to be sorted out ![/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif, tinymce-small]I don't have an account number or a phone number, just the address. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif, tinymce-small]If you could please speed up things it would be really helpful.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif, tinymce-small]Amrit [/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

gargomo wrote: »
    [font=Arial, sans-serif, tinymce-small]Hi,[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif, tinymce-small]I've recently moved in a new apartment and there was already an Eircom line active in it. I wanted to cancel it in order to transfer my own account.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif, tinymce-small]I've called the support many time, providing them the tenancy agreement in order to cancel the line. That was more than 12 days ago and the line is still active. Apparently there is an oustanding balance on the account so my request was sent to the loyalty team but still no improvement.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif, tinymce-small]It's really a pain to call you everyday because some of you just hang up the phone or tell me that they need the account number in order to check the status of my request.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif, tinymce-small]And I am still stuck right now and I really want this to be sorted out ![/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif, tinymce-small]I don't have an account number or a phone number, just the address. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif, tinymce-small]If you could please speed up things it would be really helpful.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif, tinymce-small]Amrit [/font]
    Hi gargomo

I see you have posted this to the eircom forum and Aimie has asked you to PM the details.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement