Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Stone Cherry - Irish Shows

Options
  • 11-03-2015 2:19pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ticketmaster Ireland
    Just Announced: Black Stone Cherry have announced Irish Tour dates!
    **The Pavilion, Cork - 15 June
    **The Academy, Dublin - 16 June
    **Ulster Hall, Belfast - 17 June
    Tickets go on sale this Friday, 13 March at 09:00.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭dobman88

Just saw that on their FB page. Cannot wait. Their Dublin gig in October was fantastic. Gonna head to Cork this time cos it's closer to home. Any idea on prices? Last time was an absolute bargain. Could we possibly get the sane price?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

dobman88 wrote: »
    Just saw that on their FB page. Cannot wait. Their Dublin gig in October was fantastic. Gonna head to Cork this time cos it's closer to home. Any idea on prices? Last time was an absolute bargain. Could we possibly get the sane price?

For dublin Tickets priced €20.40 inclusive of booking fee go on sale this Friday, March 13th

For dublin Tickets priced €20.40 inclusive of booking fee go on sale this Friday, March 13th

Nice. Same as last time so. Very cheap for what you get imo. At the Academy we were standing next to two lads who had just decided to go to the concert that day and never heard of bsc and they had a great night too.

BSC, Foos, ACDC, ZZ Top. What a summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

The Pav, dear god I may need to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭IspeakcozIcan

Tickets are nearly €4 cheaper on tickets.ie than ticketmaster for the Pav...
    25 vs 28.60

• Advertisement

Tickets for Cork bought. I love the way they keep their ticket prices down. I would happily have paid €40 after their Dublin show. Well done BSC.

dobman88 wrote: »
    Tickets for Cork bought. I love the way they keep their ticket prices down. I would happily have paid €40 after their Dublin show. Well done BSC.

Yea agree , Hopefully i wont have to leave at the encore this time ha

Yea agree , Hopefully i wont have to leave at the encore this time ha

And the encore was class. I don't care that it's staged. It was pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

3 tickets in the bag, crazy to think they were doing arena's in UK, headlining second stage at donington and we get them at the lil od academy, gonna be awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

is it sold out in Dublin? Would love if they came to Galway too.

• Advertisement

cena wrote: »
    is it sold out in Dublin? Would love if they came to Galway too.

Cant see it selling out till closer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

Cant see it selling out till closer

I seen them last year. Would love to go again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Don't know anything bout them but The Fallen State are confirmed as support for these shows.

Irish shows very near now, they've already announced an Arena tour in the UK for next Jan/Feb http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057444696

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Great show last night, band were class, bargain of the night was a fully signed poster for 15euro, a breath of fresh air these days with artists charging fortunes for stuff

DSCN1854_zpsg1azhrbz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭neddynono

Raging I couldn't go last night. Did they happen to mention if they will be coming back? Maybe on that arena tour next year?

neddynono wrote: »
    Raging I couldn't go last night. Did they happen to mention if they will be coming back? Maybe on that arena tour next year?

Posted on their facebook 10mins ago.
    Ireland...you have been nothing short of AMAZING these last 3 shows!! Thank y'all so much!! Definitively feeling the Irish love! See ya soon!

Unfortunately the pav in Cork is such a shít venue. The guys were on top of each other on stage but still put on a great show. I've seen them twice and can't wait to see them again. Hopefully early 2016.

neddynono wrote: »

Was a solid gig didn't perhaps enjoy it as much as last year but that was prob only due to feelin wrecked being at/and saw them at DL on Friday last. They should have given the new track an outing in Dublin too instead of the cover song.

Tickets were only 20 quid and they didn't sell as well as last time either but they did do Cork this time around as well. Did they mention anything about coming back? No but they did mention they requested these shows as they are aware bands like themselves are accused of skipping us here. (Not the first time I've heard this Slash said this of the dates done in 2013,some other band said this recently also). Highly unlikely they're back next year I'd guess it won't be an arena anyway if so which at this stage they clearly deserve IMO.

Advertisement