Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ruby and Duke Box?

• 11-03-2015 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Has anyone subscribe to the Ruby and Duke dog box? I just subscribed for one box as I found a 50% off coupon. Definitely don't think I would stretch to €20 a month though. Interested to see what comes in the box though!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

Went and had a look... Only canines :( I'm a sucker, I wouldve signed up for a feline version

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

50% off? I only got a 20% off one lol! Too pricey for me - we have way too many toys as it is and I don't think I'd spent €20 a month on treats - at that I'd rather hand pick them myself.

If anyone is interested - from entertainment.ie :

https://rubyandduke.com/

1 month plan : Get 20% off with
    EN6LDBVL

3 Month Plan : Get 25% off with
    ENWSBZ4Z

12 Month Plan: Get 30% off with
    ENTUSN6U

• Registered Users Posts: 44 bonphoenix

I got that email from entertainment.ie also but when I went on their twitter page I found the 50% off coupon. Yeah mine has way too many toys also but curiosity got the better of me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 veganfriendly

Saw this on Entertainment.ie also. Seems good value for the amount of products and the standard too. I got my guy an antler for €15 in maxi zoo, that was before the treats and other bits. Will report back when I've got mine!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

I am such a sucker. :o I signed up for 3 months.

ETA: The Twitter code had expired but tk's one worked!

• Advertisement

I signed up for the 3 months too! Used ENWSBZ4Z for discount, cheaper in the long run. When will they arrive?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

website not working for me can see "plans"

do you pay the full amount upfront or monthly instalments?

Thanks

myself wrote: »
    I don't think I'd spent €20 a month on treats -
    :o:o:o
    €11 in TKMaxx at lunchtime lol. One of the things I got was salmon skin bones - like a knotted bone made from salmon skin!! Only had one pack though :(

http://www.pet-munchies.com/en/salmon-treats/

cocker5 wrote: »
    website not working for me can see "plans"

do you pay the full amount upfront or monthly instalments?

Thanks

Cocker5

I used this link and worked fine for me: rubyandduke.com/dukebox/signup

I paid upfront for the three months but got discount with the Entertainment.ie codes:

1 month plan : Get 20% off with
    EN6LDBVL
    3 Month Plan : Get 25% off with
    ENWSBZ4Z
    12 Month Plan: Get 30% off with
    ENTUSN6U

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Ok thanks a million

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭odckdo

tk123 wrote: »
    One of the things I got was salmon skin bones - like a knotted bone made from salmon skin!! Only had one pack though :(

http://www.pet-munchies.com/en/salmon-treats/

tk123, not sure if you are interested but Healthy Hounds do fish skin treats in bulk - really good value. My dogs love them and its their main treat each day.

http://healthyhoundsnutrition.com/product/chunky-bars/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

The dogs got their first box today and we had 20 minutes of bedlam. :D The box contained a kong tennis ball, one of these bottle holder toys, a bag of Natures Menu treats, a bag of Soopa papaya treats and 60 biodegradable poo bags. I love the bottle holder toy - really great idea and Henry was mad about it.

Looking at Amazon's prices I'd say it's reasonable value. You could probably get all the items for a little bit less, but not much, and they are all quality products. I don't think I'd do it indefinitely but it's a nice novelty for three months. And I LOVE getting stuff in the post! :o

Bloody kong tennis balls!!! We seem to have a never ending supply of them in our house from people giving them to us lol so glad I didn't get this now! ... Although the "bear ball" is pretty good because you can turn off the squeak! :p
    21hCZoQIxPL.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

Groupon coupon has first box for €12.

Link

(You need to cancel the second box by May 3rd or you're tied into further boxes at €25.)

Oooooooooooh groupon have 20% off for the next 48 hrs! code - EPIC20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Advertisement