Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need a good keyboard (like reclusa)

Options
  • 11-03-2015 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

Hi guys, after 7 years or so my beloved Microsoft (Razer) Reclusa finally gave up. I've opened it up, fiddled around with multimeter a bit, everything checked out, even tried reflowing solder joints, nada - keyboard just wont get recognized on any PC or OS... on win8 it would just play USB sound in multiple loops and then give up... think it was error code #10

Anyway, don't think it's worth reviving it, so I am looking for a new replacement. Preferably the same keyboard, it was a huge monster, the way I liked it and with a volume dial, which is very important for me.

Could you please suggest me something similar? I can't find any decent keyboards that would have volume knobs unless they are peasant multimedia keyboards or just plain overpriced. Amazon, dabs, komplett, maplins has nothing, so I am turning here for a help... preferably EU, please.

Friend of mine said gamestop were selling these for 20 EUR a peace about 6 months ago... but they don't have them anymore.

TL:DR
    Need keyboard, pref big, has to have LED and circle volume knob.

microsoft-reclusa-gaming-keyboard-sk-9vu-00011-big-19635.jpg

Thank you,
    Ray

Comments

Advertisement