Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom/Emobile deal

Options
  • 11-03-2015 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Hi, I signed up to Emobile at the start of January. Im with eircom so got the galaxy s5 bundle deal

when I bought it I had to pay a deposit of €100. First thing is when do I get this deposit back.

Second thing, I paid a pro rata bill that was more then twice my single bill. My bill is 25pm for first 6 months. What way does this work seen as ive already paid 50 odd euro on my first bill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

ssmith6287 wrote: »
    Hi, I signed up to Emobile at the start of January. Im with eircom so got the galaxy s5 bundle deal

when I bought it I had to pay a deposit of €100. First thing is when do I get this deposit back.

Second thing, I paid a pro rata bill that was more then twice my single bill. My bill is 25pm for first 6 months. What way does this work seen as ive already paid 50 odd euro on my first bill
    Hi ssmith6287

The deposit is returned in the seventh month of successfull monthly payment.

If you would like to PM me your account number I will look in to your first bill.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement