Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1 2015: Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Tippex wrote: »
    I seem to remember back in the day there being talk that Bernie had discussed with EJ about him taking over the reigns.

EJ has said numerous times he dosn't want/wouldn't take it. I think it came up again last season.
    I dont think Bernie would give it to EJ, regardless of the respect between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

IMO CVC are the problem, really, not Bernie.

Bernie could do more, or do some less crazy things - but CVC just using the sport as a cash cow, and taking so much out of it, is a large part of the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

IMO CVC are the problem, really, not Bernie.

Bernie could do more, or do some less crazy things - but CVC just using the sport as a cash cow, and taking so much out of it, is a large part of the problem.

I think there's blame on both sides. CVC want to milk it and Bernie doesn't want to embrace online. CVC don't care about F1 at all, they just want the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,190 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Flavio probably more the type of guy Bernie would hand things over to can't see EJ wanting it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

:p
    11067500_2028017710669871_306285179562465270_n.png?oh=3b9e52c1dc53dc86ae9d8dd078e3aa6a&oe=55AF29F3&__gda__=1434459439_d4dbcb30e1c066c4c2bbd39d1c9a749e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,349 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Of the people involved in F1, who would fit that bill?

Would Flavio be the best fit? EJ maybe? Or is he too honest?:D.

Gerhard Berger.
    Former driver, team owner, major role in bmw f1, head of single seater racing development worldwide, a business man, has worked within ferrari so would have a feel for the politics there, has seen and done it all in f1.
    Bit of a joker as well.

Advertisement