Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

MicksGarage

• 11-03-2015 8:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,453 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone notice they are doing Honda parts now:eek:
    http://micksbikeparts.com/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Fair bloody play to them. Their prices don't seem too off the mark either!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭peckerhead

I've found them very good value for oil & filters and the like; they do regular special offers and the free delivery over €50 is great for a next-day service. I've literally ordered at teatime and had delivery by lunchtime the next day.

Edit: My CB-1 ain't on the list, though... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

peckerhead wrote: »
    I've found them very good value for oil & filters and the like; they do regular special offers and the free delivery over €50 is great for a next-day service. I've literally ordered at teatime and had delivery by lunchtime the next day.

Edit: My CB-1 ain't on the list, though... :(

First thing I looked for also. For such a seemingly popular bike it can be hard to source parts. There aint even a poxy haynes manual for it:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

... There aint even a poxy haynes manual for it:mad:

Reassembly is the reverse of removal
    there you go , that's most of one for it

http://cb-1.ru/docs/Honda_CB_400F_CB1_89_service_manual.pdf <<<<<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Thankfully there's a bit of overlap with the CB500, at least for body parts/levers/cables. If you're stuck for something unusual or hard to get, "Pat the Breaker" in Cork is worth a try: www.patsbikeparts.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,453 ✭✭✭✭blade1

peckerhead wrote: »
    Thankfully there's a bit of overlap with the CB500, at least for body parts/levers/cables. If you're stuck for something unusual or hard to get, "Pat the Breaker" in Cork is worth a try: www.patsbikeparts.com

Speaking of stuck for something......
    Anyone know where there's a gear lever for a 2003 Aprilia RSVR?
    There was rear sets on the one I got and the originals were in a box with some other stuff.
    Put back on the original footrests only to find the gear lever missing..:mad:

Advertisement