Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night pharmacy

Options
  • 11-03-2015 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

Anyone know any late night pharmacy in city centre?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

There's one at the university hospital, next to Tesco. I think it closes at 9pm though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Care in Salthill is open till about 10pm, check out the lloyds pharmacy in forster street not sure what time it closes at.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

JillyQ wrote: »
    Care in Salthill is open till about 10pm, check out the lloyds pharmacy in forster street not sure what time it closes at.

They dont open past 7ish of a Sunday so i doubt they do anything during the week, the one at UCHG is a lot more limited than id thought as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Thanks for replies... Will just have to make it til the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

ArtyC wrote: »
    Thanks for replies... Will just have to make it til the morning

That's a shame. I think if you're in a bad way you can ring WeCare after hours and they'll sort you out if it's absolutely necessary. I presume they don't mean you can ring for paracetamol or a cough bottle like, but to have an important prescription filled they seeming willing to go above the call of duty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement