Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Member of 2 clubs

Options
  • 11-03-2015 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Is it ok to join 2 clubs? 1 clubs swim and run suit me time wise but can't make their cycling, I'm a member of this club already. The other clubs cycling suits me so wud it be ok to join them 2??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

I was a member of 2 clubs in 2013/2014. I lived in Drogheda Monday to Friday and Dublin at weekends so it made sense for me that way. I cleared it with the clubs first.

You must pick a club to race for, this is normally whichever one you joined when you renewed your TI licence. As you can only join 1 club online I had to ask the second club to add me to their registry.

Once you have a valid reason I don't see a problem. The other option, which is probably better, is to find a set of similar minded individuals who will cycle with you or a group in the club that also can't make their cycles and do your own?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭cart man

Hi I know of a few people that are in 2 clubs, typically they are in their home club and then in a club in Dublin where they may work Mon-Fri. I assume you won't get the gear of both. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Fiftyplus

Nothing to stop you joining two clubs but as far as I know Triathlon Ireland only allow you to register one club with them.

Advertisement