Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

are you your own person?

2»

Comments

I think I've a decent sense of myself, which isn't to say that I'm not wracked with insecurity or self-consciousness sometimes. I can do or think what I feel is 'right', but still worry that I got it wrong.

I think I've a good handle on how I feel about things and where my moral true North is, but it's important not to be closed off to change or personal development.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Yes I am an independent thinker. I am not easily led. I don't see a crowd I see individual people with individual feelings. I resent people trying to pull my opinion one way or the other.

I am certain of my own identity.

I distrust and dislike intensely people who try and sway opinion.

It's not so much that littlekittylou thinks like no one else, no one else thinks like little kittylou.

I am littlekittylou. No one else is.

I dislike minions.

*rolls eyes* Why do you ask Robsweezie?

Yes I am an independent thinker. I am not easily led. I don't see a crowd I see individual people with individual feelings. I resent people trying to pull my opinion one way or the other.

I am just me.

Well that's me told...thanks Beyonce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭The Strawman Argument

My Facebook's deactivated so I'll use here to boast about how great I am instead.

Was walking home just there and saw a body collapsed against a wall in a very awkward manner, head underneath everything else. Everyone was walking past, but as I am my own person, I stopped to see if they were alive and okay. A few others stopped to help after me (in fact pretty much everyone who passed for a while, then everyone after that walked very fast by staring straight ahead) and we waited for about 45 minutes until an ambulance arrived.

Advertisement