Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childcare in Navan!!

Options
  • 11-03-2015 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi, I'm living in Navan and looking to send my son to preschool/ECCE scheme in September. My younger son will be 2 in May so want to send him for 2-3 days for the 3hrs too. I only contacted mother Hubbards, they had a place for my son for the ECCE scheme but they said for my other son they only do half days so I would have to pay for the 5 hours even if I just wanted 3 so it was working out expensive. I'm near Navan town. Has anybody any reviews on other places and how much they cost and if you could pay for just 3hours?
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Sorry can't offer advice but I thought your child had to be over 3 years to qualify for the ECCE Scheme :confused:

Edit: Nevermind. I misread your post. It's your younger son that's 2

Advertisement