Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tvstar T1010 software update help

• 12-03-2015 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I had problems with my saorview box constantly dropping channels and staying gone so I put a software update on the box thinking it might do something for it but alas it has not and now the remote does not work at all it's saying no signal and the power button moves the channel up one and the button to move the channel up is actually moving the channel down lol anyone know how I would fix this or should I just dance on the saorview box ?? Any help would be really appreciated as I now have no channels.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

beerhoff wrote: »
    Hi I had problems with my saorview box constantly dropping channels and staying gone so I put a software update on the box thinking it might do something for it but alas it has not and now the remote does not work at all it's saying no signal and the power button moves the channel up one and the button to move the channel up is actually moving the channel down lol anyone know how I would fix this or should I just dance on the saorview box ?? Any help would be really appreciated as I now have no channels.

Where did you get the software update from?

A TvStar Box is not a Saorview approved box its a cheap clone that gives only the picture without any teletext...have seen countless problems with them. Picture dropout could be due to a badly aligned aerial. Do you have any other box or Saorview tv in the house you can test the signal with.

You should contact TV Star directly at

Or try there Irish Distributor

IRL MSE Accessories Ltd,

Unit T9/10 Maple Avenue, Stillorgan Industrial Park, Blackrock,

County Dublin, Ireland

Tel. +3531 295 5441;

Email: accessories@msegroup.ie

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

MSE have been absorbed by Exertis.

Advertisement