Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pier insurance

• 12-03-2015 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Anyone buying a phone from three do not get the insurance from pier insurance which they offer,they are a complete rip off,turn around time supposed to be 3-5 working days to repair a phone,in reality it's nearly 2 months,they will replace your phone with a refurbished one and in my experience I had to send back twice because they were faulty,they say they will pay p&p if you include reciept but they 100% will not reimburse it,the person they get to fix the phones seems to be a cowboy working from his house STAY WELL CLEAR OF PIER INSURANCE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jaylloyd

I could not agree more here, these are the single worst group of cowboys I have ever dealt with.

I paid €12.99 insurance for 30 months and tried to get my iphone repaired with them as the home button and power button stopped working, I didn't pretend to lose my phone, I didn't say it was lost, I meerly required a small fix which was covered under my insurance.

After filling out a lengthly form they rejected my claim, telling me that it was rejected because I had not rang anyone on my phone or sent an SMS text 15 days previous to the damage on my phone.

Absolute joke of a company, i paid over €350 for insurance and they won't even fix my home button.

DO NOT GET THIS INSURANCE COMPANY EVER!!!

I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement