Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

youghal nightlife

Options
  • 12-03-2015 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hey I hope I am posting this in the right place. Was just wondering what the nightlife is like or what places you would recommend for a group of guys between age groups of 21-26.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cheekynandos

gizmo23 wrote: »
    Hey I hope I am posting this in the right place. Was just wondering what the nightlife is like or what places you would recommend for a group of guys between age groups of 21-26.

To be honest Youghal doesn't have much of a night life for that age group! The Quays used to be but lately it's filled with drunken 17 year olds you get in with fake ID! I'm 23 and live near Youghal, if I had to go out in Youghal id recommend Clancys near the strand beach, it's a bit of a walk from the town but it has a free taxi service that will bring you from to town to the bar and back! Lovely bar garden there too! Then I'd recommend The Red Store in the middle of the town, that's more of a resturaunt though and can tend to be very quiet at times :)

Advertisement