Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ideas for renting a hall for a weekend

Options
  • 12-03-2015 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to rent a hall on a Saturday and Sunday in November in Dublin city. I've priced a couple of hotel conference rooms and the cost is prohibitive as this is non profit and there will only be about 30 attending. I'm thinking along the lines of community halls, gaa halls etc..

As the majority of the attendees will be of international origin the hall will need be in the city or close the the centre. Getting the Luas/Dart for ten minutes isn't a big deal either.

Any ideas welcome... thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭GrumpyMe

Ask at the Mansion House!

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭DannyD

Seriously? Is this Dublin Council owned? The website looks like it's quite an exclusive an expensive venue ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Here's a few Smock Alley, Chocolate Factory, Thomas Prior Hall, Law Society was looking not so long ago myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭DannyD

jimmii wrote: »
    Here's a few Smock Alley, Chocolate Factory, Thomas Prior Hall, Law Society was looking not so long ago myself.

Many thanks. SMok, Thomas Prioir and the Law society would probably all be out of our budget. However The Chocolate Factory appears to be an option as they appear to be less commercially motivated.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

DannyD wrote: »
    Many thanks. SMok, Thomas Prioir and the Law society would probably all be out of our budget. However The Chocolate Factory appears to be an option as they appear to be less commercially motivated.

Outhouse is another option we use to use there for painting classes I think for the larger room in the basement its €15 an hour.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Teachers' Club in Parnell Square have a range of different sized rooms on offer.

Advertisement