Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount Camping Outlet?

Options
  • 12-03-2015 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭

Hi there.

We are avid campers, upgrading to a decent tent finally. Unfortunately we have become stuck on something a little out of our price range: the Outwell Georgia 5p, (a slightly older version of the Alabama).

It has the unusual configuration of a three berth room and two single berth rooms which just suits our needs so perfectly (separating our two fighting pre-teens, one an early riser, the other more akin to a sloth).

The above link is the cheapest I have managed to find it (the guy knocked £50 off so £549) but with £50 delivery fee added in, that takes us up to €844. Our original plan was €700, €750 at a push!

I have spent a fair few hours trawling the net, European sites etc, so I have been on all the standard sites. Just hoping someone has a crazy, secret, campers-club suggestion before I close the book on my ideal tent and start from scratch.

Thank you!

Advertisement