Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orange Bicycles

Options
  • 12-03-2015 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭

Whats with all the orange bicycles placed around the N3 near Tara post office etc????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,424 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Whats with all the orange bicycles placed around the N3 near Tara post office etc????

Hmm. I spotted one on the Ratoath Dunshaughin road yesterday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,424 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Could they be for this?

http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/IrishCycling/An_Post_Cycle_Series/Meath/

They're out a bit early in that case.

I don't think the love Ulster(except Cavan, Monaghan & Donegal) Parade is coming out our direction :D

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭PCX

I have seen them in Ashbourne too.

I assume they are for Cycle Against Suicide. Maybe someone who knows can confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭marketty

Yeah its the Cycle Against Suicide. They were out last year as well, think the route might have been different. It goes all over the country

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭sham58107

Yes their is a spin off in Ashboune 22th only a small spin,round ireland is May starting in Belfast did it last year,good charity orange is there colour inc jerseys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Would have been better off saving the money instead of buying orange paint. They're an eye sore and don't get their point across.

Advertisement