Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5€ Off online food takeaway or delivery order on Diep.ie

Options
  • 11-02-2015 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Diep have €5 off orders of €25. Orders must be placed on the Diep.ie website.

Voucher code is : VT5FF

Offer ends 15.02.2015
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bhangraman

Offer valid until March 18 using coupon code DIEP5E from 25€ order.
    d82Mg.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

No bargain here.
    Ordered from them tonight,took well over an hour for delivery(im 10 mins from one of their locations).
    €26 for 1 starter and 2 main courses after discount.
    Their website was down when i ordered so i rang them,guy that took my order sounded totally disinterested and managed to input the wrong phone number and the wrong address for me.
    Food had to be microwaved.
    Never again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

So the website (without the full stop) is Die Pie?

Okayyy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Not available in Carlow.

Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,402 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Nice find OP - there's one coming to Lucan soon, but not in time for this offer unfortunately. I'll see if Blanch deliver to here.
    Not available in Carlow.

Meh.

How could it possibly be available in Carlow? Diep at home surely are only in Dublin? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

magentis wrote: »
    No bargain here.
    Ordered from them tonight,took well over an hour for delivery(im 10 mins from one of their locations).
    €26 for 1 starter and 2 main courses after discount.
    Their website was down when i ordered so i rang them,guy that took my order sounded totally disinterested and managed to input the wrong phone number and the wrong address for me.
    Food had to be microwaved.
    Never again.

I could seriously have written that exact post. Ordered food at half 7 from Dundrum branch. We live a 6 minute drive away. Had to ring them again at half 8 because it still hadn't arrived. Eventuality got here and it was stone cold. The drinks were warmer than the food. We also had to microwave it. Grumpiest delivery guy I've ever dealt with also.

Avoid them if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Should this not be in the Dublin thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Camile is much better service wise. Food is great too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭banchang

Also try www.tuk.ie if you are Northside. Highly recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Order over 25 euro online at diep.ie and input code diep5e for a fiver off :)

Offer ends March 18 2015

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Posted yesterday with another code, couple of customers not happy as they waited over 1h for delivery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

I wouldnt have been too annoyed if it was just waiting over an hour for delivery, but the food was stone cold and had to be microwaved.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭kirb42

Called in this evening to there Blanchardstown Branch...€10.95 for Sweet N Sour Chicken, €4 Extra for ( french fries) diced Potato Chips...nice food...WAY OVER PRICED....won't be going back though....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭00sully

In defense of Diep in Blanchardstown at least, delivery was fast for me yesterday and food was yum as always :)

it might be a little expensive but there is nothing comparable in the area I think. Wagamamas is inferior and more expensive and your generic chinese takeaway although cheaper is usually pretty meh and MSG laden (Diep use none)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

kirb42 wrote: »
    Called in this evening to there Blanchardstown Branch...€10.95 for Sweet N Sour Chicken, €4 Extra for ( french fries) diced Potato Chips...nice food...WAY OVER PRICED....won't be going back though....

Sweet n sour chicken and chips.. honestly what did you expect?

Stick with the Chinese down the road for that sort of thing.

Advertisement