Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Rollins successfully cash in MITB?

• 12-03-2015 3:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭

With Reigns a near cert to win at Mania, we will be left with Seth and his briefcase. I don't see the likes of Vince wanting anything other than a lengthy title reign for the supposed future of the business.

However does anybody else think he may cash in successfully?

Will Seth cash in successfully? 16 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 16 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I may actually sincerely quit watching WWE if they have Rollins lose.

It'd be the ultimate fuuck you to the best worker in the company in the last 18 months. And the ultimate fuuck you to the fans who want to see Rollins get what he deserves.

I don't think it will happen though. He will cash in, around May-June imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

The only way I'd be happy with him not cashing in is because of Dean Ambrose

Remember when Ambrose said he'd never let Rollins cash in ? Does that still count or is the 3 month rule in effect

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Remember when Ambrose said he'd never let Rollins cash in ? Does that still count or is the 3 month rule in effect

You know what that would be brilliant if Ambrose cost Rollins by making him go over the year expiry on the MITB contract. But I have less than zero faith in WWE to even remember Amrose said that less alone for them to book it.

3 Month rule solidly in effect. Rollins to cash in and lose, Reigns' reign of terror to roll on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I think he will attempt to after lesnar goes mad and kills him - only for him to make a Cenaman like come back and beat him "AGAINST ALL THE ODDS KING - My God this really IS a wrestlemania moment - everyone please like Reigns, Look, he has a nice jacket......AND A NEW HAT"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Pretty much exactly what I said in the other thread. I'll be super pissed if they just forget that whole angle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Their feud was cut short way too soon so I do like this idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

They cant have him cash in at Mania unless they want to crush Reigns entirely. The WM smarkish crowd will pop like mad if they do. It would make little sense to turn the guy who has been more or less top heel in a throwaway moment against the guy they want to be the top face for years to come.

But its WWE, so who knows.

Advertisement