Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15 – Season 17 Fixtures and Results Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Week 7
    Championship

(Marklogan-91) Milan 1-2 inter (thedunne)

Week 7
    Championship

(Swarlez) fiorentina 1-2 Milan (marklogan-91)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Gameweek 5:
    Premiership

Spurs (Giggsy_91) 1-9 Porto (Capajoma)

Game stared off even enough it was 1-1 and then it all went downhill

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭congress3

Game week 7

(Congress3) Everton 4 vs 3 Porto(Capajoma)
    He scored with his first 3 attacks and I found myself 3 nil down after 15'. Pulled the finger out and got it back level around the 75 minute. Managed to score the winner with the last kick of the game. Very good game

Game week

(Congress3) Everton 3 vs 2 Tottenham (Giggsy_91)
    Baines got the winner with a freekick from just outside the box.

Game week 7

(Congress3) Everton 2 vs 1 Schalke (ChunkyWobbler)
    Tight affair. Glad to get the win as Chunky had beaten me in the first game.

Good games all round lads. Cheers

Gameweek 6:
    Permiership

Spurs (Giggsy_91) 5-5 Liverpool (paddysnorch)

Cracking game, don't think either of us was ever more than a goal ahead.

He scored what should of been the winner in injury time and then from tip-off I went and scored with Kane, It was brought to my attention after the game that I broke the unwritten rule of not scoring by running through the defence from tip off, emotion got the better of me and I shouldn't of done it, I have apologised to paddy and offered to replay the game if he wants.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Gameweek 6:
    Premiership

Napoli (Axwell) 1- 6 Spurs (Giggsy_91)

The Napoli keeper makes me want to cry! :(

Got an early goal and dominated for 30 minutes, Spurs take their first shot..goal. Dominated for a few mins more..another shot..goal..and another..goal. Half time 1-3 and the stats are 12 shots Napoli..4 shots Spurs. Second half more of the same..any shot he had he scored no matter where he shot from my keeper just played dodgeball while Lloris was all over everything like a fat kid on a candy bar! GG

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

Premiership
    Game week 7

Shakthar 3 (mc noodle15) - ath Bilbao 2 ( zizou)

Gg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Gameweek 7
    Championship
    Roma(Unearthly/Olaizola) 4-0 Fiorentina(Swarlez)

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

Gameweek 5:
    Championship

ac milan (marklogan-91) 2-1 Fiorentina (swarlez)

tight game, neither team good really get going. very scrappy

Gameweek 5:
    Championship

qpr (niallfitzpatrick) 0-2 Fiorentina (swarlez)

close game

Gameweek 6:
    Championship

Roma (oliazola) 4-0 Fiorentina (swarlez)

well played. it was all roma. Never played so bad in my life. Romas pace is just impossible to deal with.

Really hating playing as Fiorentina. No power, little pace and a ****e defence. cant wait to be shot of them

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Championship league week 4
    Qpr ( niallfitz1 )1 - 1 arsenal (coletrickle1988 ) it shouldn't be a draw they got a penalty for kicking the ball in to my player it wasn't even a peno

• Advertisement

Week 7
    Championship league
    Qpr( niallfitz1 ) 4-1 lazio ( rebelSouls1974) good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

Week 6
    Championship
    Lazio (rebelsouls1974) 0 - 3 Liverpool (dufflecoatsunrise)

Week 7
    Championship
    QPR (Niallfitzptrck8) 4 - 1 Lazio (rebelsouls1974)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Gameweek 7
    Premiership

Valencia (septicmutant) 5-1 Southampton (dedijon)

Dominated the early proceedings here and got two up with well worked goals going into half time. Managed to restrict him to one shot in the first half. Second half was much more even with him having two one on one chances that were saved. I was bailing down the left wing on the break when he pulled me back about 5 yards outside the box till the edge of the box. As per usual player goes down on the edge and the ref gave me the peno. Should have been a free, no more. He pulled one back and I got two more quick fire goals. I think he went all out attack as I couldnt seem to get out at all and he missed a couple of chances for a consolation. Gg

Gameweek 4:
    Premiership

Bilbao (zizou18101) 2-2 Spurs (Giggsy_91)

Bilbao went 2-0 up but I somehow got it back level, he could of won it at the end he was peppering my goal with shots

Gameweek 6
    Championship
    Roma(Unearthly/Olaizola) 7-1 Arsenal(Coletrickle1988)

was an even game til half time with Giroud causing me problems but to my surprise he subbed him for Welbeck

Week 7
    Championship league
    Qpr ( niallfitz1 ) 1-2 Liverpool (Dufflecoatsunris) tight game

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Gameweek 7
    Premiership
    Liverpool (paddysnorch) 3-3 Benfica (Oatesy--)

Tight game

Gameweek 7
    Championship
    Roma(Unearthly/Olaizola) 4-1 Everton(OhRightTed)

big 3 points as he is above me in league. 2 early goals set me up nicely

Gameweek ?
    Championship
    Inter (TheDunne) 9 - 5 PSV (Sonnky)

Was in a lot of trouble and trailing until 2 bad tackles in 10 mins led to 2 sending offs for PSV. It was still worryingly close until I changed to all out attack to exploit the gaps in the defence.

Gameweek 7

Inter (The Dunne) 5 - 0 Valencia (Boulders8)
    Game was played at 3:15am and I was boll0xed but perhaps the tiredness worked in my favour as I didn't get flustered in defence. Scoreline flattered but i seemed to not be able to miss

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Gameweek 7
    Championship
    Roma(Unearthly/Olaizola) 4-1 Everton(OhRightTed)

God I hate Roma, there's no point in even trying against them :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Boulders

Game week 7
    Championship
    Result: Inter (theDunne) 5-0 Valencia (Boulders8)

Yeah was played in the early hours and in hindsight maybe I would have been better off going to bed a few hours earlierðŸ˜

Was tight in first half and only trailing by a goal but then conceded a second right in half time. Second half was a wash out for me as couldn't get anything going at all - *note to self: do not play at 3am again😛

Week 7
    Championship
    Lazio (rebelsouls1974) 1-4 Milan (MarkLogan-91)

Game week 7
    Championship
    Result: Valencia (Boulders8) 1-2 Lazio (RebelSoul1974)

Two down after half an hour, got back into it with a dodgy looking penalty - looked like a handball by my player but try as I might I just couldn't get the equaliser in the second half despite plenty of shots.

Good game

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

Gameweek 7
    Championship
    Lazio (rebelsouls1974) 0 - 2 Spurs (dcorkey)

Gameweek 7
    Championship
    Valencia (Boulders8) 1 - 2 Lazio (rebelsouls1974)

Gameweek 7
    Championship
    Lazio (rebelsouls1974) 2 - 4 AC Milan (marklogan91)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Gameweek 5
    Championship
    QPR(niallftzptrck) 0 - 2 Everton(OhRightTed)

Gameweek 7
    Championship
    Roma(Unearthly/Olaizola) 1-1 Schalke(Bayushiken)

Found it tough to create much, got the breakthrough before half time, then my keeper and defender spazzed out for his equaliser. Strong pressure came at the end from him for the winner but I almost got the winner at the end but bottled the finish.

good point v the most likely champion

Game week 6
    Championship
    Schalke (Pyjamarama/Bayushiken) 2-1 Valencia (Boulders8)

Tight game - found it difficult to create clear cut chances and missed a good chance at end. 3 game losing skid now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Gameweek 7
    Championship
    Roma(Unearthly/Olaizola) 1-1 Schalke(Bayushiken)

Defo lucky to get the win given my goal was a joke but felt i came into the game in the second half and controlled the tempo. A good player with Roma is always going to be super tough and that proved to be true. Tbh i'm happy with the point.

Gameweek 6
    Championship
    Valencia (Boulders8) 1-2 Schalke(Bayushiken)

Feel blessed to have won that game tbh. First game in ages that i was behind on possession at halftime (maybe full time too we got a post game dc so couldn't check). Felt i started solidly defensively but as the game went on he got more and more clever in his movement and passing decisions and found space. Managed to nick the winner with Boateng. We both missed excellent chances after that which could have sealed/changed the game.

Not sure how i managed to get 4 points from those two games. Felt very rusty and indecisive when in on goal... maybe trips to Amsterdam have bad impact on your fifa skills. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Gameweek 7
    Championship
    Inter (TheDunne) 0 - 2 Spurs (Bugg)

Gameweek 7
    Championship
    Liverpool (dufflecoatsunrise) 4 - 2 Spurs (Bugg)

Shouldn't have lost that match, gave the ball away stupidly twice leading to goals and I chipped it over an empty net after pressing L1 to switch player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Gameweek 7
    Championship
    AC Milan (MarkyLogan) 4-5 Schalke(Bayushiken)

I don't have these type of games very often but was great craic. He went 1-0 up with a goal from a corner, I pulled back level and then took the lead just before halftime only for him to come right back and equalise from another corner in stoppage time. I managed to pull 4-2 clear after a peno and a cracker from Boateng but i fluffed my lines on a clearance from a lobbed ball and he slotted home really well to make it 4-3. Pretty much insantly i went up and made it 5-3 with a nice goal from Sam but he came back again and scored after a lovely move in the 90th min. In injury time i stupidly gave the ball away and gave him one last attack, i made the tackle with my cb but passed it right to his onrushing attacker but the ref blew for full time... crazy crazy game. I had been holding on to a 1 goal conceded per game record but thats gone now. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement