Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doing a very specific compilation for fighting games

• 12-03-2015 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Had a idea to do a compilation of super finish explosions i have done version 3 of it now (on youtube just search for fighting game super finish)

now here is the list of the games i have found so far
    sengoku basara x
    Streetfighter alpha 1 2 3
    aquapazza
    arcana heart
    blazblue
    breakers revenge
    hokuto no ken
    garou mark of the wolves
    guilty gear xx accent core
    king of fighters XIII
    xmen vs streetfighter
    marvel vs streetfighter
    marvel vs capcom 1 2 3
    marvel super heroes
    rival schools
    shin matrimelee
    persona 4 ultimax
    streetfighter 3
    super streetfighter 2 turbo
    skullgirls
    astra super stars
    Streetfighter ex 1 and 2
    rumble fish 2

Now there are some games i still have to do jojos bizarre adventures streetfighter ex3 and rage of the dragons but if anyone has got any more fighting games that have those explosion finishers please let me know

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

TMNT Tournament Fighters on SNES had Supers, can't remember if they had a special animation for finishing a round with one.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭eastyy

TMNT Tournament Fighters on SNES had Supers, can't remember if they had a special animation for finishing a round with one.

do not think so but will check cheers

Advertisement