Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get rid of these?

Options
  • 12-03-2015 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭

My kitchen and some other rooms out the back of the house have become infested by these tinny little millipede type bugs. I can't find a picture that looks anything like them anywhere. Can anyone identify them and help me get rid of them? They are on the outside wall and window of the house too.

Sorry about the poor image but they are so tiny it is impossible to focus on them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

deisedevil wrote: »
    My kitchen and some other rooms out the back of the house have become infested by these tinny little millipede type bugs. I can't find a picture that looks anything like them anywhere. Can anyone identify them and help me get rid of them? They are on the outside wall and window of the house too.

Sorry about the poor image but they are so tiny it is impossible to focus on them.

100 views and no one has any idea of what they are? I'm getting worried.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

First of all the picture is difficult to make out.
    Secondly, the biology forum might not be the ideal place to find out about household pests (though i don't think it'd fit in gardening or animal and pet issues) so you might have to be patient.

You might want to try looking up pest control websites, a lot of them have pictures of household pests (local ones tend to have local bugs on them). If you're very concerned, then follow it up with a pest control company.

Advertisement