Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Buddy required

Options
  • 12-03-2015 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Hi guys as the title says I am looking for a running buddy to run a few days a week and possibly on d weekends etc (around kilkenny ring road or nearby area)
    I am finding it hard to get out since my last running buddy moved away
    so anybody wanna meet up for a run ?
    I run mostly in the evenings @4 30 around kilkenny
    I am happy to run 7.30 pace or slightly faster @6 30 pace either way I don't mind

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭babalobioddy

Why dont you come into the Watershed running track, each night there are lots of runners there of all abilities. I run there each Wednesday night with Gowran AC. You are more than welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

Why dont you come into the Watershed running track, each night there are lots of runners there of all abilities. I run there each Wednesday night with Gowran AC. You are more than welcome.

OP, quite a few in the athletics forum on here from KK who I'm sure would be up for meeting up.

+1 on Gowran AC on Wednesday nights in the watershed, great workout and great banter in the club and everyone is welcomed.

If you want more info just drop me a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

thanks guys i might pop up some wed so

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

thanks guys i might pop up some wed so

7pm start on Wednesdays and usually meet at the start line of the track.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

Whats the cost of using the track, I'd like to use it my 3 times a week for half an hour juts some jogging to get fit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭ASIMON0V

I know a couple of lads who run from hotel kilkenny At 6ish Tuesday and Thursday around that pace, also long runs on Sunday morning. PM if you want details and intro. Also +1 on that Gowran ac training group.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

ASIMON0V wrote: »
    I know a couple of lads who run from hotel kilkenny At 6ish Tuesday and Thursday around that pace, also long runs on Sunday morning. PM if you want details and intro. Also +1 on that Gowran ac training group.

Brilliant Asimonov pm sent thanks look forward to it

Advertisement