Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wireless door intercom and release system

Options
  • 12-03-2015 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

I'm looking for a system that can be installed in a house that has a big distance from the front door to the room its being used in. The door is a standard nightlatch and a power-supply exists at the door from a prehistoric system which never worked.
    is there any thing that could be operated over wifi? I'm wondering if a system providing video and a button to open the door.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

There is http://www.aesdistribution.co.uk/, they have a system that works over wifi and as there is power at the door then you are sorted for the electronic lock.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Ursus articus

thanks for the reply ill have a look im not 100% with what ill need?

Well if we can help, don't hesitate.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Ursus articus

So I'm thinking the EntreePhone 605
    What else would I need? lock wise?

An electrical strike release for your night latch lock and a suitable power supply, usually they are 12 volt ac so obviously your power supply will need to be the same.

• Advertisement
Advertisement