Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Styling Cream?

Options
  • 12-03-2015 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭

Hey everyone!

I am looking for a styling cream to use on damp or dry hair. I always find when I use something before using hot rollers or curling iron, the style just holds better than just using hair spray at the end. I am not a big fan of mousses and I like medium hold that can be brushed out but I am open to all suggestions.

TY!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Little Lion Woman

Hey everyone!

I am looking for a styling cream to use on damp or dry hair. I always find when I use something before using hot rollers or curling iron, the style just holds better than just using hair spray at the end. I am not a big fan of mousses and I like medium hold that can be brushed out but I am open to all suggestions.

TY!

Boots curl creme is supposed to be really good!

Advertisement