Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Firmware Update 2.5

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭lertsnim

No mention of Spotify? Ffs.

It's apparently coming on May 30th

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Aye...its a joke . Sony Tv's read off a Ntfs drive for movies through Usb. the much hyped backup is a complete non feature to me. I'le just keep using my usb stick for save files.

... and I'm not gonna partition a drive just to backup dl's .

Ah well, sucks for you then, life's full of challenges.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Ah well, sucks for you then, life's full of challenges.

Na...just downloads ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Finally you seem to be fit to pause the other download portion of games which usually would download in the background..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Loving the resume feature tho it works great and is handy ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Now somebody make TuneIn Radio appear

lertsnim wrote: »
    Now somebody make TuneIn Radio appear

Yes tune in is a great app it came on the ps3 just as we were all getting our ps4,
    It cant be that hard to make ps3 apps work on ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

jayo26 wrote: »
    It cant be that hard to make ps3 apps work on ps4

It is. It's a completely different architecture.

Otacon wrote: »
    It is. It's a completely different architecture.

Ah I know that man but what I ment was that it cant be that hard to make apps for it in general not as in just port them over, the ps4 is ment to be current gen now but the lack of apps for it is bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

jayo26 wrote: »
    Ah I know that man but what I ment was that it cant be that hard to make apps for it in general not as in just port them over, the ps4 is ment to be current gen now but the lack of apps for it is bad.

I don't think it is down to difficulty. In fact, from what I am told it is actually far easier to make applications for PS4. However, it is up to the owners of the services to make them.

If you want TuneIn on PS4, e-mail the owners of TuneIn.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,821 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

CombatCow wrote: »

Need to make a new playlist for gaming. Great addition!

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Need to make a new playlist for gaming. Great addition!

I take it you can run Spotify in background while playing a game then?... Brilliant feature if so, I always tend to listen to music while playing the likes of Rogue Legacy or running around trophy hunting in Shadow of Mordor...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,821 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I hope you can! Has anyone tested it yet?

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I hope you can! Has anyone tested it yet?

You can. It worked great for me earlier. This doesn't happen on the PS3 though

lertsnim wrote: »
    You can. It worked great for me earlier. This doesn't happen on the PS3 though

Must have to boot Spotify before booting the game then so as it wouldn't work for me when I was in game...

EDIT: Set up my account and have my playlist going... This is awesome :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Spotify isn't much good to me unfortunately, although that's largely down to Taylor Swift pulling all of her songs from it! :D :pac:

Advertisement