Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for location in Blanchardstown

Options
  • 12-03-2015 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I am looking for Stewart construction on the Alexion Pharmaceutical site in Blanchardstown. Would anyone be able to tell me more specifically where is this location ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Moved to Dublin 15 forum for better answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I think that's the place opposite the old ebay building, can't remember the name of the road, it's off snugborough, close to mulhuddart cemetery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Its on cruiserath road its between church road and Blanchardstown road north

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Cruiserath Road, is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Site entrance a pretty much around here

http://goo.gl/maps/1ardV

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Luke_P

Thanks everyone, got it !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Its a monster. Best view of works is from ITB grounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Finglas Incubus

With BMS building their $900M plant across the road (will be ready by 2019), we have a pharma cluster in the making. Great news for D15.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

I was just driving down to shopping Centre from the Power City/Ongar roundabout and noticed a massive multi-storey construction way ahead of me at the north side of the M3/N3 motorway. (Blanchardstown Corporate Park??).

Does anyone know what is being built there? I hadn't seen it before from that distance so it must have risen fairly quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

It's the one being talked about here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement