Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa debit card - pin

Options
  • 12-03-2015 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have recently opened a current a/c with yourselfs and received my visa debit card this week. 

I am just wondering is it possible to change the PIN number that you have applied to my visa debit card?

Thanks and regards,

Joe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

josephsoap wrote: »
    Hi,

I have recently opened a current a/c with yourselfs and received my visa debit card this week. 

I am just wondering is it possible to change the PIN number that you have applied to my visa debit card?

Thanks and regards,

Joe
    Hi Joe

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

Yes, the PIN on your Visa Debit Card can be changed at a 'Bank of Ireland ATM'. 

You would need to activate card first with original PIN. This can be done by retrieving a balance at a 'Bank of Ireland ATM' or making cash withdrawal at any ATM.

Once activated, the 'Bank of Ireland ATM' will provide an option for Other/Further Services and one option here is to change PIN.

We hope the information helps, any further questions please do let us know.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement