Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airports Terminal 2 in 1/400 scale

• 13-03-2015 12:25am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all,

I`ve decided to make my best attempt at recreating the pier section of Dublin Airports T2. I`ve looked at google earth and I have calculated the measurements. The diorama that I am building will consist of the T2 Pier, with both sides recreated. So far, I have built gates 400-404 (western side of T2) I will soon start working on the Eastern side, gates 405-410.

I`ll be posting photos of my project soon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Hi all,

I`ve decided to make my best attempt at recreating the pier section of Dublin Airports T2. I`ve looked at google earth and I have calculated the measurements. The diorama that I am building will consist of the T2 Pier, with both sides recreated. So far, I have built gates 400-404 (western side of T2) I will soon start working on the Eastern side, gates 405-410.

I`ll be posting photos of my project soon.

I wish you the best of luck with your project and hope it turns out well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 51 ✭✭GJAerLingus

Shannon757 wrote: »
    I wish you the best of luck with your project and hope it turns out well.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 milanomosher

Sounds like an interesting project, any photos to share so far?

Sounds like an interesting project, any photos to share so far?

Thanks,
    So far I`ve completed the western side of the apron, I have to rebuild the actual terminal. Until I get to 50 posts, I`m not able to post photos which I found out after I made this thread :(
    Photos hopefully soon once I reach the 50th post :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

The OP has Provided some pictures of work so far:

346594.jpg

346595.jpg

346596.jpg

346597.jpg

346598.jpg

I think it's pretty good.

• Advertisement

Thanks for posting them! Hoping to work some more on this project again soon but I`m pretty busy with exams.

Advertisement