Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best place to buy panels

Options
  • 13-03-2015 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭

I am doing some work on my herald, I need rear floor panels and outer wheel arches for front and back- both sides. It's a convertible, so I also need a white soft top.
    I have gotten good prices at Rimmers and the soft-top from Fitchett, I don't know how much shipping will cost, anyone else have suggestions for the best place to get these parts-thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭arthur daly

I am doing some work on my herald, I need rear floor panels and outer wheel arches for front and back- both sides. It's a convertible, so I also need a white soft top.
    I have gotten good prices at Rimmers and the soft-top from Fitchett, I don't know how much shipping will cost, anyone else have suggestions for the best place to get these parts-thanks

Ask whoever gave you the prices dor a shipping cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Zoo4m8

From Rimmers..two front wings, inner arch repair panels and various bits and pieces ( TR7) , shipping, £24.50..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

Thanks Zoo4m8, that shipping is a bargain…..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Zoo4m8

Your welcome..and while I'm here, we decided to get two complete inner front arches, arrived last week, shipping £14.50....

Advertisement