Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

week 8 results

Options
  • 13-03-2015 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭

Saints beat Eagles 27-24 in ot

was a great game and great chat, rock was very unlucky not to win sacks and intercepts on key downs for both teams in this game, jimmy graham made big plays to dig out several 3rd and long downs, saints got the ball first and there drive fell short and took a fg, eagles came back and ran in a td early in second qt, saints then got on roll down field with jimmy graham catching a td, ht 10-7, eagles get the ball and go on a drive and get a td, saints get the ball and get going and work in a td, they kick and eagles returner fumbles and saints work in for a td, then eagles come back with a big td and a brees intercept leads to a game tieing fg with time up, eagles get ball first in ot they get stopped at half way and saints work down field to get a fg in two minute warning,
    saints brees 343 yards 3 tds and 2 ints, eagles pryor 153 yards 1td 1ints, foles 158 yards 1 td 1 ints, saints carpenter 52 rush yards eagles McCoy 25yards 1td, foles 7yards pryor 25 yards, saints 18 1st downs eagles 12, saints 7 sacks mack 4 hicks 2 galette1, eagles 3 sacks harris cole barwin 1 each, saints clock 20;26 eagles 18;22

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Yep well played tripper, really enjoyed the games, yeah couldnt escape the mack attack, and then we get to Jimmy Graham, over 225 yards receiving, could not get close to him, Pryor played well enough for me when i brought him in, Zach Ertz to, apart from that it was another bad day on offense for me, really struggling on that with this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Yep well played tripper, really enjoyed the games, yeah couldnt escape the mack attack, and then we get to Jimmy Graham, over 225 yards receiving, could not get close to him, Pryor played well enough for me when i brought him in, Zach Ertz to, apart from that it was another bad day on offense for me, really struggling on that with this game.

pryor was taking my secondary apart, yeah i didnt relise jimmy graham had that many yards i think he had 18 or 19 catches he just made the big plays i needed in long downs, mack attack i like the sound of that, was great games

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Browns get back to form with win 49-16 over the Ravens.
    Defense was on top causing fumbles and MLB Cross(91 jumping ftw) was the star again with a pick and fumble recovery.
    Sry for massive pic,trying out the new screenshot feature on the xbox.

5gCDBd.png

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Panthers @ Titans

Panthers get the ball first and score quickly.. Kueckly picks off the first Titans pass. FG Panthers.

Titans punt, Panthers punt.. Panthers get a pick 6..

Titans in the redzone.. Pick :o then a facemask :mad:

Panthers miss the FG

80 yard bomb on the2 min warning

Titans get a pick

17-7 Panthers at the half, Titans to receive

Teams trade punts.. then a panthers TD

24-10 inside the 4th
    TD Titans
    24-17

Td Panthers!

4th and 19 on the Titans redzone..hail mary! Malcolm Floyd TD!!!!

31-24 PAnthers. 2:15 left

Titans DB drop 2 picks.. Panthers punt at the 2 min warning

Titans are driving after conversion and conversion.. Taylor Thopmson catches but is stopped by a double tackle at the 1 yard line!

uploading the highlights now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Late in game was so enjoyable!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

2 min mark is the end of the game

Great video, I still think your last pass was a TD! So close,nail biting way to end the game

i looked at it a few times, its possible his body is on the defenders leg and the ball crosses the plane of the goal line but hard to know what way madden treats that!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Nice job on the highlights Heli.
    I'll be controversial and say his elbow is down on the 3 min mark with the ball behind the line :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

good job heli on highlights, dont know how madden made that call

• Advertisement

Worst thing about the call is no way to appeal as clock ran out and game ends! At first you think it's a TD animation but it's the game ending and goes to stat screen!

Advertisement