If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lg 47LB650V

Options
  • 13-03-2015 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi folks, been surfing for a new TV and came across the lg 47LB650V. Seems to tick all the boxes that I'm looking for large, smart, responsive Screen with added bonus of 3d. Just wondering what you guys think of it versus other tvs in its class? Also are there any boardsy deals available? Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

thecheese wrote: »
    Hi folks, been surfing for a new TV and came across the lg 47LB650V. Seems to tick all the boxes that I'm looking for large, smart,  responsive Screen with added bonus of 3d. Just wondering what you guys think of it versus other tvs in its class? Also are there any boardsy deals available? Thanks
    Hi The Cheese,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you - the LG 47LB650 is a nice TV but if I was in your shoes I'd consider two other options:

1. Wait for the new models which are just starting to launch over the next few weeks and see what the specs are like ( the downside to this is that the new models will be more expensive.

2. If it was me I would have a look at the Panasonic TX47AS650 which has a far better, more natural picture, May be because it uses Panasonics 1200Hz Bls motion processing V the 500Hz Mci LG Processing) it is slightly more expensive at £549.95 but I can do a Boardie special on it at £529.95 inc delivery.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200528-viera-tx47as650b.aspx

3. We also have a completely perfect Panasonic TX50As650, same spec as the 47" - but that tempting bit larger, which was opened for a Customer and promptly reboxed, I can do that at a super low price for you of £579 ( this was a £1000 TV!!)  
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200553-viera-tx50as650b.aspx

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.