Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP Slate 7 Extreme on Ibood

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭tipperary

I used the Parcel Motel postcode, with my Eire address. Seemed to go through fine, but payment status on paypal is still pending.

Just ordered with BT1 1AA here. The shipping address is Ireland - it's just the billing address that is hardwired to the UK, so I think delivery won't be a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Just ordered with BT1 1AA here. The shipping address is Ireland - it's just the billing address that is hardwired to the UK, so I think delivery won't be a problem.

followed your lead, paid by paypal and just got order confirmation from microsoft- ta!!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 iatethepies

I've got to say, these are the kind of threads that make me hate Bargain Alerts. I have absolutely no need for this. Thankfully I've stopped myself from ordering more than 1. Nice one Op and others...I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Your username suggests self restraint is a genuine issue. Share it with the group:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement