Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reactivating a Handicap

Options
  • 13-03-2015 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

I have re-joined my club after a gap of 1 year only. My handicap when I was leaving was 18.6. Do I automatically get that back, have I to submit 3 new cards. I have received a new membership number, so my old records on Golf Net may be gone. I cant remember my logon details to check. I thought maybe your handicap was still good for a couple of years after you last played.
    Any suggestions ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Technically you'll have to submit the 3 cards again as your handicap ceases to exist after 6 months. But if it's the same club as you were in previously and your handicap secretary is really sound, a 5'er into the back of his hand and there might be nothing said about it! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ROS123

Thanks Rikand

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Norfolk Enchants_

Rikand wrote: »
    Technically you'll have to submit the 3 cards again as your handicap ceases to exist after 6 months. But if it's the same club as you were in previously and your handicap secretary is really sound, a 5'er into the back of his hand and there might be nothing said about it! ;)
    Pffff a fiver, you'd get feck all done for that, minimum a ton to get the job done.

Advertisement