Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuff to do in Limerick during the evening/at night

• 13-03-2015 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm completely out of ideas... :(

Cinema has been done a million times. So have movie nights in. Sick to death of drinking in town. I've had a look at the stuff to do in Limerick thread, but there's not much to do at night.

Is there anything else to do? I can't see much else on bar a secondary school fashion show in UL tonight.

Thanks,

Dan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,474 ✭✭✭squonk

Ridin'....... if you have a horse :)

You could see what's on in Dolans or the Lime Tree? There's also the Kasbah beside Dolans. One of the problems with Dolans is the bigger gigs are on a weekend night so if your query refers to evenings during the week there's less choice there alright but The Lime Tree to plays. 69 O'Connell St. show films as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

There is an excellent play running in The former Belltable theatre on O'Connell street called "Moments", I was there last night and it was fantastic, it's by the Quarry players and is a local cast. It's on tonight and tomorrow (Friday/Saturday) as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Treaty Comedy Club

Daniel S wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm completely out of ideas... :(

Cinema has been done a million times. So have movie nights in. Sick to death of drinking in town. I've had a look at the stuff to do in Limerick thread, but there's not much to do at night.

Is there anything else to do? I can't see much else on bar a secondary school fashion show in UL tonight.

Thanks,

Dan

Evening Daniel, we do Stand up comedy gigs every Second week in JPs Bar on Sarsfield street as well as a Showcase events once a month in Cobblestone Joes.

Our next event is the March Showcase in Cobblestone Joes on Wednesday the 25th where we will have:

Jake Bourke: (Touring Brighton and Edinburgh Fringe festival with his new show. Jake Bourke: Failure)
    Danny Ryan: (Winner of Show me the funny. Prize: Comedy tent at electric picnic)
    Stephen Ryan: (Finalist in the Chortle Student Comedy awards; Edinburough Fringe 2014)

We'd love to see you there.

Cheers,
    Bam O'Grady
    Treaty Comedy Club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Bowling on the Ennis road?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Alfred123

the train station ?

I often walked there when at my wits end in Limerick .. and a few hours later, i'd find myself in another town somewhere. Cork, Killarney, ennis .. and so on .. anywhere but limerick.

So that used to work for me ..

• Advertisement
Advertisement