Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Desktops

Options
  • 13-03-2015 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey Guys

Is there anyone in the Dublin area that has experience in building gaming desktops? Ive always wanted to move into PC gaming but have little to no experience with the hardware (and honestly am slightly lazy) so would be looking for someone who could source the gears, put it togeather and have it up and running for me and get paid for doing it :)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Hi Feynix,

I've moved this thread to the PC Building & Upgrading forum for you!

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

There's a boards/adverts user called Bloothbath who I *think* helps people with builds. I'm not even sure if he's based in Dublin but you could chance him anyways.

Alternatively, if you name a price here, we can help you get a part list and you will just have to put it together, which is actually the easiest part. Look it up on YouTube for a tutorial

Advertisement