Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Application

Options
  • 13-03-2015 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi

I applied for a credit card nearly 2weeks ago and heard nothing.So I decided to contact the number provided on four occasions I have been told not denied or approved does this process usually take this long. At this stage I think I am going to have to consider changing banks as I find it impossible to get any feedback or decision. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

spongeb0b wrote: »
    Hi

I applied for a credit card nearly 2weeks ago and heard nothing.So I decided to contact the number provided on four occasions I have been told not denied or approved does this process usually take this long. At this stage I think I am going to have to consider changing banks as I find it impossible to get any feedback or decision. Thanks
    Hi spongebob,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

Sorry to hear that you have not heard back regarding your application and we would like to help resolve this for you.

If you would like to send us a Private message with your name and contact number we will arrange for a member of our Lending team to contact you. They can then check the status of your application. Can you also let us know in your private message what way you applied for the credit card, ie online, on the phone or in your branch.

To send us a Private Message, please click on the link in my signature below. To view signatures on Boards, please make sure that you have the Signatures set to view in your Boards Control Panel settings.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement